Fox’s Jackie Ibanez Bio with Family; Estimated Net Worth and Salary 2022
Facts of Jackie Ibanez
|Full Name:||Jackie Ibanez|
|Birth Date:||November 7, 1985|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Body Size||32-23-33 Inches|
|Birth Place||Logan, Utah, United States|
|Education||Sky View High School, Quinnipiac University|
|Kids||Dakota, J.J. and Vince Bo|
|Jackie Ibanez Facebook|
|Jackie Ibanez Twitter|
|Jackie Ibanez Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jackie Ibanez|
Jackie Ibanez is a Journalist from the United States who is currently serving for Fox News channel.
What is the Age of Jackie Ibanez?
Jackie Ibanez was born on 7th November 1985 in Logan, Utah, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 34 years old and her horoscope is Scorpio. Jackie holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
University & Major
She graduated from Sky View High School in the year 2003. Later, she enrolled at Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut to earn a journalism degree.
She graduated with a BA degree in Broadcast Journalism from there in the year 2007. While studying in college, Jackie worked as an intern at NBC Sports based in New York City. Also, she became the student correspondent for MSNBC News.
What are Net Worth and Salary in 2020?
Jackie Ibanez has an estimated net worth of around $1 million which represents her hard work and dedication. She has earned a decent amount of salary from her career and has maintained such a fine net worth in her life. Her salary is estimated to be more than $500k as of 2020.
Jackie earns this amount of money mainly from her journalism career. As per some online sources, a Fox News anchor earns an average salary that ranges from around $34.66k to $34.66k.
Is Jackie Ibanez Married?
Yes, Jackie Ibanez is a married woman, She is married to her college sweetheart, Eddie Ibanez after having an affair for a long time. The couple tied the wedding knot in a very private ceremony. Jackie has shared three children with her husband. They welcomed their first child as a girl named Dakota in the year 2012.
After three years, Jackie gave birth to their second daughter, J.J. in September 2015. After two years, the couple welcomed their third child as a son named Vince Bo on 19th December 2017. The couple is together for many years with no rumors ever of an extramarital relationship or divorce. As of now, they are living a blissful life with their three kids.
Jackie Ibanez’s Height and Weight
Jackie Ibanez has a perfect height standing at 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is around 56 kg. She has an average body shape with measurements of 32-23-33 inches. Jackie’s hair is blonde in color and her eyes are blue in color.
Jackie Ibanez is active on various sorts of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. She has more than 20.1k followers on her official Facebook account. Her Instagram account holds 21.9k followers. Besides, Jackie has 20.5k followers on her official Twitter account.
Jackie Ibanez’s Career
- Initially, Ibanez wanted to become a nurse but later turned her passion to journalism and started a career in the journalism field. Firstly, She worked as a producer for WWLP-TV.
- Later on, she was promoted to a reporter of the network
- Jackie became an anchor only after 4 months and worked diligently and went on to garner a lot of respect from her audience and fellow associates.
- However, she decided to leave broadcast journalism in the year 2010.
- In the same year, her interest slowly drifted away and she thus joined a public relations firm Coltrin & Associates located in New York City.
- Jackie worked as a managing director while at Coltrin & Associates.
- After merely working for 2 years, she decided that she should return to her journalism profession.
- She was always driven by television and this time wanted to lay a hand on news anchoring.
- Jackie became a news anchor for News 12 Connecticut.
- She showed excellence in all the three live morning broadcasts that she did for News 12.
- She went on to work for News 12 until December 2014.
- After leaving News 12 Connecticut in December 2014, she moved to the prestigious Fox News Channel as a correspondent
- She became the channel’s anchor for the overnight breaking news segment.