Jacki Weaver Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Jacki Weaver
|Full Name:||Jacki Weaver|
|Birth Date:||May 25, 1947|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Husband||Sean Taylor Actor|
|Married||Sean Taylor Actor( 2003)|
|Divorce||Derryn Hinch (1997–1998), Derryn Hinch (1983–1996), David Price ( 1966–1970)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Body Size||32-26-30 inches|
|Education||Hornsby Girls High School|
|View more / View less Facts of Jacki Weaver|
Australian actress who has crossed over to American films like The Five Year Engagement. She is also popular for her appearances in the Animal Kingdom and Silver Linings Playbook.
Early Life of Jacki Weaver
Jacki Weaver was born on May 25, 1947, in Sydney, Australia as Jacqueline Ruth Weaver. As of 2019, she is 72 years old under the zodiac sign is Libra. She is the daughter of Arthur Weaver and Edith. She spends her early life in her birthplace together with her brother Rod Weaver.
How does Weaver look?
Her mother was an immigrant from northern England, while her father was originally from Sydney. Jacqui holds Australian nationality and belongs to the English ethnicity. She attends Hornsby Girls High School.
Who is Jacki Weaver Married to?
Jacki is a married woman. She has married three people in her life. However, Jacki has a complicated marriage history. Previously, she dated David Prince. After dating for several years, the duo married in 1966. The couple is living happily together for four.
Later on, the couple has some issued in their marriage life, so they decided to separate their path. Thereby, in the year 1970, the couple finalized their divorce and parted their way. According to the source, Jacki is the first person to fill the divorce case against David. However, the exact reason behind their separation has yet not been revealed. After an unsuccessful first marriage, Jacki meets Derryn Hinch.
In 1983, she married radio and television presenter Derryn Hinch. Unfortunately, the second marriage with him also does not go well so, she separated and divorced in 1996.
She later married him again in 1997 and divorced again in 1998. She is recently married to the well-known actor Sean Taylor. The couple married in 2003. However, she has a son named Dylan, born in 1969 by John Walters. At the moment she lives together with her last husband Sean Taylor.
How much is Jackie Weaver’s Net Worth and Salary?
Most of Jacqueline’s income comes from her acting career. She has appeared in numerous successful films and television series that have made her a large part of her salary. Therefore her current net worth is estimated at $2 million.
72 years old Jacki has an appealing body figure. She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.66 m) tall and weighs 56 kg. She has hazel eyes color and blonde hair color with a white skin tone. Her body measurements are 32-26-30 inches. Her neck size is 8.7, while her shoe size is 9.
- Jacki Weaver started working in the Australian media at the age of 13.
- In the 1960s, she began her career in the film and stage area.
- The biggest launch was in 1965 when she was selected for the cast of the Australian television series Wandjina.
- She is also a bit of a singer.
- In the mid-1960s, she was seen in the Australian music show Bandstand, where she loved Onions and pastiche.
- She also appeared in movies. Her first debut was Stork, for which she even won the Australian Film Institute Award.
- She also appeared in Alvin Purple, which gave her a sex symbol.
- With her small role in Picnic at Hanging Rock and her appearance in the film Caddy from 1976, she won the Australian Film Institute Award. After television films, she also played on stage.
- Some of her pieces include “Last of the Red Hot Lovers”, “A Streetcar Desire” and “The Death of a Vendor”, “Uncle Vanya” and “Last Cab to Darwin”.
- She made her debut in Holly from the movie The 5-Year Engagement.
- She has won several awards including the Los Angeles Film Critics Award, the Satellite Award, and the Australian Film Institute Award.
- In 2013 she was nominated for an Oscar for her act in Silver Lining Playbook.
- Later in August 2013, the Australians in Film announced that she would be awarded the Breakthrough Award, and on October 24, she was honored at a benefit dinner.