Jacelyn Reeves Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Boyfriend, Kids, Height
Facts of Jacelyn Reeves
|Full Name:||Jacelyn Reeves|
|Birth Date:||December 21, 1951|
|Profession:||American flight attendant|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (English, Welsh, German, Irish, Scottish and Dutch)|
|Kids||Scott Eastwood, Katheryn Ann Eastwood|
|View more / View less Facts of Jacelyn Reeves|
Jacelyn Reeves is a former American flight attendant who has worked all her life as a flight attendant. She is known as the mother of a famous American actor, Scott Eastwood.
Reeves is also known for her connections with American actor Clint Eastwood in the 1980s. The couple had a long relationship and has two children; a son, Scott Eastwood, and a daughter, Kathryn Eastwood.
Early Life of Jacelyn Reeves
Jacelyn Reeves was born on December 21, 1951, in Seattle, Washington, the USA as the birth name is Jacelyn Ann Reeves. As of 2019, she is 68 years old with a birth sign Sagittarius.
Reeves spent most of her early days growing up in her hometown Seattle along with her family. Her nationality is American. She belongs to mixed (English, Welsh, German, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch) ethnicity.
Jacelyn Reeves’s Net Worth and Salary
Jacelyn Reeves’s net worth expected to be close to $1 million. She has earned a decent amount from her career as a flight attendant. She began her career as a flight attendant with a decent salary. Her annual salary was more than $40,000.
Likewise, her son Scott Eastwood has an estimated fortune of $10 million. Scott Eastwood has starred in such films as Pacific Rim Uprising, Overdrive, Live by Night, The Forceless Fate, Walk of Fame, Suicide Command, Snowden, Mercury Plains, Diablo, and The Longest RideIn 2008, Scott Eastwood appeared in a critically acclaimed Gran Torino film, which proved commercially successful and earned $270 million worldwide with a budget of $25 million.
A Relationship of Reeves with Clint Eastwood
Jacely has never been married. Reeves has kept her private life away from the media. She is famous for her 80’s affair with actor Clint Eastwood.
They had an affair from 1984 to 1990. Therefore in six years of relationship, they had two children together. A son named Scott Eastwood, born March 21, 1986, and a daughter named Katheryn Ann Eastwood born March 21, 1986. Her relationship ended in 1990. Since then, Jacelyn has not been in any relationships until now. She is might be single at the present time.
Regarding, the rumors and controversies of talented actress Jacelyn Reeves: “There are currently no rumors about her personal and professional life. It seems that she does her best work without hurting others, and was a private person in her life for whom she has not yet had controversy. She stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. She has blue eyes color and lights brown hair color.
Jacelyn Reeves’s Career
- Reeves began her career as a flight attendant in Washington, where she spent most of her life
- Apart from these facts, no further data is known about her profession.
- A flight attendant became famous for her romantic relationship with celebrity actor Clint Eastwood.
- Among his popular films include the Western Hang ‘Em High (1968), the psycho-thriller Play Misty for Me (1971), the thriller Thunderbolt and Lightfoot (1974), The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976), the prison film Escape from Alcatraz (1979) and also the action movie Firefox (1982).
- Likewise, her son Clint Eastwood Jr. is an American actor, filmmaker, musician, and politician.
- Clint has been successful in the western television series Rawhide.
- Similarly, in the 1960s, he achieved international fame with his role as Man with No Name in Sergio Leone’s Dollar’s Trilogy of Spaghetti Western.