Ivy Queen Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Divorce, Husband, Height
Facts of Ivy Queen
|Full Name:||Ivy Queen|
|Birth Date:||March 4, 1972|
|Profession:||Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actress|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Hair Color||Dyed blonde|
|Birth Place||Afiasco, Puerto Rico|
|Nationality||Dual (American and Puerto Rican)|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (British and Colombian)|
|Education||New Jersey School of Performing|
|Kids||Naiovy Khali Star Sanchez and unknown|
|Ivy Queen Facebook|
|Ivy Queen Twitter|
|Ivy Queen Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ivy Queen|
Ivy Queen is a Puerto Rican singer famous for her sexually explicit lyrics in the Rap song.
Early Life of Ivy Queen
Ivy Queen was born Martha Ivelisse Pesante Rodriguez on March 4, 1972, in Anasco, Puerto Rico. Currently, she is 47 years old and her sun sign is Pisces. Her father’s name is Francisco Pesante but her mother is unknown. Then she moved to New York with her parents. She is of American and Puerto Rican nationality and is of British and Colombian ethnicity.
Later she returned to Puerto Rico before completing her graduation from high school in the eleventh standard. She also studied music at the New Jersey School of Performing.
What is the Height of Ivy Queen?
She is 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) in height and weighs around 57kg (125 lbs). She has a slim body with dyed blonde hair and hazel-colored eye.
Net Worth and Salary of Ivy Queen in 2019
Ivy has total assets of around $10 million, nonetheless, compensation isn’t known. Ivy’s primary income source is World Music Singer, Currently, there is no information about her Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc.
In the upcoming years, her salary will be more and more as she is still engaged in this field. Additionally, she is living a lavish lifestyle in her luxurious house.
Who is Ivy Queen Married to? Does Ivy Queen have a daughter?
After their divorce from Omar Novarro (Gran Omar) in 2005, she thinks that she never found Omar in the act of adultery. If she finds that she would easily accept prison in Puerto Rico. After that, she was in a relationship with DJ Urba from 2006 to 2007.:
Later, she was linked up with American actor Vin Diesel in 2010. Keeping aside the rumor, she then married Puerto Rican choreographer Xavier Sanchez in late 2012. They have a daughter named Naiovy Khali Star Sanchez. However, she has adopted 2 children before that. The couple lives happily together with a blissful life.
However, there are rumors about her sexuality whether she is gay, bisexual, or straight but these rumors are due to her way of performing in stages and shows programs. Other than that, she is far from controversy now and then.
Ivy Queen Songs
- At the age of 18, she moved to San Juan and met rapper DJ Negro then she joined his group called “Noise”. With the Noise, she began her singing career and performed her first song “Somos Raperos Pero No Delincuentes” (We are Rappers, Not Gangsters).
- Then, she released her solo album En Mi Imperio (In My Empire) which was quickly distributed by Sony Disco which features the hit single ‘Como Mujer”. She then went on to gives a plethora of hits singles including “Quiero Bailar”.
- Furthermore, she did not limit herself to singing only she also appeared in a Play called Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler.
- Overall she established herself as a singer, songwriter, rapper, actress, and record producer.
- Ivy’s third studio album ‘Diva’(platinum edition) in 2003 was nominated for “Reggaeton Album of the Year” at the 2005 Billboard Latin Music Awards.
- Later on, in 2004, she hit the single ‘Dile’ from the album ‘Real’ was nominated for “Tropical Airplay Track of the Year, Female”.
- Moreover, she has bagged a nomination for Best Urban Music Album at the 2011 Latin Grammy Awards and two nominations for also received two nominations at the 2011 Latin Billboard Music Awards.