Married Life Isabele da Silva, Bio, Age, Net Worth, Children, Height
Facts of Isabele da Silva
|Full Name:||Isabele da Silva|
|Birth Date:||March 11, 1987|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Birth Place||Rio de Janeiro|
|Kids||Isago da Silva and Iago da Silva|
|Isabele da Silva Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Isabele da Silva|
An Instagram celebrity and digital influencer Isabele da Silva gained media attention as the wife of Brazilian professional footballer Thiago Silva.
What is Isabele da Silva’s Nationality?
Isabele da Silva opened her eyes to this beautiful world on March 11, 1987. She was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. As of 2022, she is 35 years old while her zodiac sign is Pisces. She is also known as Belle Silva. Her mother’s name is Laninha Mendes.
Similarly, she holds Brazilian citizenship as a nationality while she belongs to white ethnic background. Likewise, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Who is Isabele da Silva’s Husband?
Isabele is married to her long-term boyfriend, Thiago Silva. Thiago is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a center-back for Premier League club Chelsea and captains the Brazil national team by profession. By birth, his real name is Thiago Emiliano da Silva.
Isabele and Thiago are childhood sweethearts. They started dating in the year 2000. Finally, after dating for five years, the couple tied their wedding knot in May 2005.
Do Isabele da Silva and Thiago Silva have children?
Yes, Isabele and Thiago Silva are blessed with two children. Their children’s names are Isago da Silva and Iago da Silva. Isabele gave birth to her first child Isago on November 12, 2010. Then, the couple welcomed their second son Iago on April 4, 2011.
How much is Isabele da Silva’s Net Worth?
Isabele da Silva’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million. She earns this million amount from her professional career as an Instagram celebrity and digital influencer. According to some online resources, the average salary of a Brazilian Instagram celebrity is $88.00 per post and a digital influencer is $56,141 per year. Also, she must be earning the same amount from her profession.
On the other hand, her husband’s net worth is $45 million. He earns this million amount from his professional career as a Brazilian professional footballer. According to some online resources, the average salary of a Brazilian professional footballer is around $375 a year. Also, he must be earning the same amount from his profession as a football player.
What are Thiago Silva’s injuries?
Thiago suffered from tuberculosis. After living in Portugal for a year, he joined Dynamo Moscow, where he suffered a tuberculosis diagnosis and spent six months in the hospital. About his disease, he reported stating that
“Every now and then a doctor would come in and give me an injection, three or four times a day, plus 10-15 pills.”
His condition worsened over time, and his doctors warned him that he might have passed away if he hadn’t been admitted to the hospital two weeks earlier. Silva decided to quit playing football while he was recovering, but his mother encouraged him to change his mind.
On October 16, he had to leave the game with a sprained left ankle. Thiago was forced to miss the match against Real Madrid in the group stage of the Champions League due to an injury. Because of his injury, Silva missed four games. He also had arthroscopic surgery after a right knee injury. He took a break and didn’t play the match for one month because of fear to be a serious injury.
Professional Career of Isabele da Silva
- Isabele is an Instagram celebrity and digital influencer.
- Likewise, her husband is a Brazilian professional footballer.
- Thiago made his debut for the senior club in 2002 as a midfielder for RS Futebol.
- He signed for Porto At the age of 19.
- Similarly, at the age of 20, he moved from midfield to defense under the direction of Ivo Wortmann.
- He was named the third-best defender in Brazil by the sports magazine Placar.
- Also, Thiago was included in the team of the season.
- On August 22, 2009, Silva made his season debut against Siena.
- Likewise, he was rated as the third-best central defender in the 2009–10 Serie A by La Gazzetta Dello Sport at the end of the season.
- His season began with a goal against Lecce in the first match of the 2010-11 Serie A season.
- Thiago was named the man of the match in a 0-0 draw with fellow Scudetto contenders Roma on March 6.
- He was recognized as the top defender in Serie A at the midpoint of the season.