Ingrid Quinn Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Married, Husband, Height
Facts of Ingrid Quinn
|Full Name:||Ingrid Quinn|
|Divorce||David Boreanaz (1997-1999)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|View more / View less Facts of Ingrid Quinn|
Ingrid Quinn is a famous American social worker who was married to a well-known actor and film producer David Boreanaz.
She is also popularly famous as a celebrity wife. However, the couple got married in the year 1997 at an intimate ceremony and divorced in the year 1999.
Early Life of Ingrid Quinn
Ingrid Quinn was born in the United States of America to American parents. Ingrid holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background.
Is Ingrid Quinn Married Again After his Divorce with David Boreanaz?
Ingrid Quinn is quite secretive when it comes to her private life. She is single, dating someone, or married but nothing can be said officially. Previously, she married a famous actor, David Boreanaz. The couple tied their wedding knot in the year 1997 after dating for almost three years. They first met in the year 1994 when David was in a struggling period of his career.
However, they ended their marriage in the year 1999 via divorce. They don’t have any children. The main reason behind their divorce was David’s closeness with his co-stars. After divorcing Ingrid, he got married for the second time to an actress, Jaime Bergman on 24th November 2001.
Net Worth and Salary of Ingrid Quinn
Ingrid received a good sum of alimony in divorce with David Boreanaz. Her ex-husband, David has an estimated net worth of around $30 million while his annual salary is about $250,000 per episode. Currently, he lives in a lavish mansion beside Ozzie Osbourne, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, and Marc Anthony in the Hidden Hills in CA.
Her Husband Career
- Ingrid is a very ordinary woman who came into the media’s spotlight because of her marriage with her ex-husband, David Boreanaz.
- After her divorce, she went off the spotlight and there is nothing that we know about her career. She used to be a social worker before she got married to her ex-husband.
- After their marriage, David said that she quit social work as she was busy with other things.
- It is assumed that she would have returned back to her social work career again.
- Due to her secretive nature, Ingrid has not disclosed her profession to the media.
- However, her ex-husband is a famous American actor, director, and producer as well.
- He worked as a background extra in the movie Aspen Extreme in the year 1993.
- He made his first paid acting appearance as a guest in the American Sitcom Married with Children.
- David’s neighbor suggested a role for him in the television series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Furthermore, David was also the voice of Hal Jordan in the animated movie, Justice League: The New Frontier.
- He has produced the series, Bones since the third season.
- In the year 2011, David played the role of Ed. T Rush in the movie, The Mighty Macs. He starred as Jace Cooper in the miniseries Full Circle in the year 2013.
- Moreover, David also starred in the drama, Officer down and appeared as Seeley Booth on American Dad, Family Guy, and Baby Blues.