Ines Rau Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Boyfriend, Height, Surgery
Facts of Ines Rau
|Full Name:||Ines Rau|
|Birth Date:||March 18, 1990|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Ines Rau Twitter|
|Ines Rau Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ines Rau|
Ines Rau is a popular transgender model and activist. She rose to fame after being a feature on an episode of TF1’s docu-series Sept a Huit, which focuses on a day in the life of a trans model.
Early Life of Ines Rau
Ines Rau was born on 18 March 1990, in France under the birth sign Pisces. Currently, she is 29 years old. Ines was inspired by the life story of English trans model Caroline Cossey. She holds French nationality and belongs to Algerian ethnic background.
Who is Ines Rau Boyfriend?
The gorgeous lady, 29, is neither single nor married. Ines Rau is involved in a romantic relationship with her long-time boyfriend, Staiv Nation. The lovebird started dating each other in August 2015 but no information about their first meeting.
Net Worth and Salary of Ines Rau
Ines Rau is one of the leading models who became much more popular at an early age. As of some sources, the model makes $42,000 per annum.
Rau’s Height and Weight
Ines Rau has a perfect slim body figure. She stands at a good height of 5 feet 9 inches. But her body weight is still under wrap. Her hair is dark brown with a pair of brown eyes color. Her body measurement is 33-23-33 inches.
Ines Rau’s Career
- Ines Rau started her career as a dancer for DJs in Ibiza after turning 18.
- At that time she became friends with David Guetta in the year 2013.
- Similarly, at the age of 24, Rau rose to fame after posing nude with Tyson Beckford for a French luxury magazine, OOB, shortly after revealing her transgender identity.
- In the year 2014, she first appeared in playboy’s A-Z issue in a spread titled Evolution.
- Moreover, that aimed to depict the growing acceptance of gender identities beyond the male-female binary.
- Ines became the second transgender woman to be featured in Playboy after Cossey in the year 1981.
- The first who came out voluntarily (Cossey was out against her will and reappear in the magazine in 1991).
- She worked as a model for Nicole Miller, Alexis, Bittar, and Barneys in New York.
- She also appeared in Vogue Italia and in a campaign for Balmain.
- In the year 2017 October, Cooper Hefner, son of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, announced that she would appear as Playmate of the Month in the magazine’s November and December 2017.
- Making her the first openly transgender woman to be a feature this way.