Indio Falconer Downey Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Relationship, Height, Parents
Indio Falconer Downey is an American actor as well as composer who rose to stardom after playing a role in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in the year 2005.
Early Life of Downey
Indio Falconer Downey was born on 7th September 1993 in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America to American parents. As of 2019, he is 26 years old and his horoscope is Virgo. He is the son of Robert Downey Jr (father) and Deborah Falconer (mother).
Family with Siblings
His father Robert is one of Hollywood’s leading faces whose career has included critical and popular success in his youth. He has half-siblings Avri Roel Downey and Exton Elias Downey.
Indio holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background. He was interested in music from an early age and joined a band while he was in high school. Indio Falconer stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches and his body weight is around 78 kg. Downey’s hair and eyes are brown in color.
How much is Indio Falconer Downey’s Net Worth and Salary?
However, his father has an estimated net worth of around $300 million, as of 2022. His father, Robert was one of the highest-paid actors in the past. He earned around $80 million per year on average for those years.
In June 2017, Robert bought a home for around $3.5 million which is located just 15 minutes from Point Dume, near Pepperdine University. The house was built in the year 1972 and boasts 3,384 square feet, three bedrooms, and three baths.
What is Indio Falconer Downey’s Relationship Status?
However, his parents shared a troubled relationship due to his father’s drug habit. His parents married in the year 1992 and they divorced in the year 2004.
Indio’s Controversy and Drug Habit
In the year 2014, Indio was arrested for cocaine possession and using hard drugs by the police. He pleads guilty to all the charges and he is charged with possession of a controlled substance.
In the year 2016, the conviction dropped after Indio proved that he successfully completed a drug diversion program. Likewise, his father is also infamous for his drug habits in the past but now he has cleaned up his act and so has his son.
- At the young age of 12, Indio Falconer Downey ventured into acting playing the younger version of the main character of his father.
- Later, he started his acting career in the year 2005 appearing in the American neo-noir black comedy crime film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
- In the year 2016, he was cast in a biographical drama movie Jackie sharing the screen with Natalie Portman, Peter Sarsgaard, and Greta Gerwig.
- Apart from his acting career, Downey has also tried his hands in the field of music.
- Moreover, he is a Los Angeles-based guitarist from the band The Seem.