“Homeland & The Blacklist” Star Diego Klattenhoff Wife/ Canadian Actor is the Parent of a Baby Boy!
Diego Klattenhoff is not one to involve himself with media drama, while that is good, very good, it gives his fans nothing to admire about his personal life. He is quite secretive about what goes around his family. Also, he only has an official Twitter account where he hardly posts anything regarding his personal life.
Who is Diego Klattenhoff Wife?
Diego Klattenhoff is happily married to his college sweetheart, whom he had dated for more than 10 years. His wife has always remained outside the media spotlight. Diego Klattenhoff wife name is yet to be revealed. The information regarding their wedding date and venue is also missing from the media. In an interview, when Diego was asked why has she never appeared on screen or on events with him, he said:
“She is a simple woman who does not like attention one bit”.
Diego and his mysterious wife have a son together who was born in the year 2012. His son’s name is also a mystery to the media. He has been seen taking his son out for a walk in the park with his wife. Also, he has reportedly started refreshing the culture of sports in his son.
His wife is from Canada and has been recognized to spend most parts of the year back home with her son. Diego also told that he loves his wife and son and does everything he can devote more time to them.
However, his wife spends most of the year back house in Canada and not in Los Angeles. Klattenhoff told that they come from colder climates and prefer it that way. He is also known for being an excellent cook and loves cooking for his wife.
Where is Diego Klattenhoff from?
Diego Klattenhoff holds Canadian nationality as he is from French River, Nova Scotia, Canada. He was born 30th November 1979, to his Canadian parents and he belongs to the white ethnicity. However, the information regarding his parents, siblings, early life are still a mystery to the media.
Diego Klattenhoff’s Education
Diego shifted to Toronto at the age of 19 and he worked as a bartender while studying in theatre workshops. Additional information about his education is still not available to the media.
Interesting Facts of Diego Klattenhoff
- Diego Klattenhoff was born on 30th November 1979, in French River, Nova Scotia, Canada to the Canadian parents.
- As of 2019, he is 40 years old and his birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Diego holds Canadian nationality and belongs to the white ethnical background.
- He was raised by his parents but their names are not available at the moment.
- Diego learned acting with some of Canada’s greatest and respected acting coaches such as David Rotenberg, Bruce Clayton, and Rae Ellen Bodie.
- Diego became recognized from his role in Mean Girls in 2004.
- He has made a remarkable achievement in his films such as After Earth in the year 2013, Pacific Rim in the year 2013, Lavender in 2016 and other many more.
- Diego got a place in the nomination of 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards in the category of Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
- Diego has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019.
- He married his college sweetheart and they share a son together.
- He stands at the tall height of 5 feet 11 inches with the matching body weight of around 81 kg.
- Diego is only active on his official Twitter account which holds around 64.7k followers.