Ian Prange Net Worth & Wiki, Is he still Married to his Wife? Movie & Show
Facts of Ian Prange
|Full Name:||Ian Prange|
|Net Worth||$2 to $4 million|
|Ian Prange Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ian Prange|
Ian Prange is an American director who is popular as the assistant director. Similarly, he is also an executive producer of the famous television series One Tree Hill. He is the son of Gregory Prange also famous as Greg Prange.
Likewise, he received an ALMA Award in the year 2001. Moreover, Ian Prange had also worked as an Assistant Director in different series, television movies, and movies too.
Early Life of Ian Prange
Ian Prange was born in the United States of America but his actual date of birth is not disclosed yet. He is the son of a father is Greg Prange. The assistant director has maintained a good body structure. Ian has an average height with suitable body weight. Prange has brown hair color with a pair of grey eyes.
Ian Prange is active on Instagram. Moreover, he has more than 219k followers on his Instagram account. But there is no information about his Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Is Ian Prange Married? Who is his Wife?
Prange was married in the year 2004 to Hilarie Burton. Furthermore, she is also a famous celebrity in the Broadway industry. Moreover, they both met each other while working on the famous tv series One Tree Hill. Likewise, he is the assistant director and Hilarie is an actor in the serial.
Similarly, Burton’s role in the serial Peyton Sawyer, a girl who is passionate about music and art and who expresses her feeling through art. After their first meeting, both felt the attraction between them.
From there, the closeness turned into a passion and the next thing was that they were making headlines in the news for their relationship. After some months, they tied their knots in the year 2004. After some years the relationship did not last for a very long period of time. Finally, they both call it quits in the year 2009. Likewise, sometimes odd must have gone into their life.
Net Worth and Salary of Ian Prange
Ian Prange is an assistant director in television series. Furthermore, Prange earns an average salary of $60,262 per annual. He has accumulated a huge amount of net worth throughout his professional career. Similarly, Ian Prange estimated net worth is around $2 to $4 million. Likewise, Ian keeps a lowkey about his possessions like a house, cars, and other accessories. Well, we also do not know his spending pattern and saving habit.
The Professional Career of Ian Prange
- Ian Prange started his career as an assistant director in the year 1998, in the tv series Dawson’s Creek. However, Ian worked from episode 2 to episode 4.
- Likewise, the series won an Alma Award in the year 2001.
- During the year 2002, Prange has worked as a staff assistant and assistant director in Divine Secrets of Ya-Ya Sisterhood and Dawson’s Creek respectively.
- Similarly, he worked in the famous tv series One Tree Hill from the year 2005 to 2012 as a second assistant director.
- Not only that Ian directed a total of 18 episodes. In the same way, he did a total of 19 episodes as a second assistant director in the tv series Revolution.
- Likely, in the year 2016, he worked in the same role in the tv series containment for 13 episodes.
- In addition, he worked as a second assistant director in many tv series such as Eastbound & Down, Sleepy Hollow, Secrets and Lies, Ozark, and The Resident.
- Similarly, some of the movies were directed by himself as an assistant director.
- Ian Prange has direct tv series are Bolden, Untitled Paranormal Project, Tammy, The Devil’s Hand, Hornet’s Nest, and Game Time: Tackling the Past.