What is the Death Cause of Ian Alexander Jr? Bio, Net Worth
Ian Alexander Jr is the son of Ian Alexander Sr who is the former Vice President of Warner Bros. Also, his father is a recording artist his mother, is an American actress and director.
They tied the wedding knot in the year 1997 but ended their marital relationship later 10 years. Despite the divorce, the ex-couple is Co-Parented their only son, Ian Alexander Jr.
Early Days of Alexander Jr
Ian Alexander Jr was born on the 21st of January 1996, in the United States of America. Currently, he is 23 years old and his horoscope is Aquarius. He is the son of Ian Alexander Sr (father) and Regina King (mother). His father is the former VP of Warner Bros while his mother is an American actress.
They separated with a divorce after Ian faced cheating allegations from Regina’s side. Ian holds an American nationality and his ethnicity is Afro- American.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Ian Alexander Jr?
He is yet to involve in any profession, so it is hard to determine his net worth. However, his mother’s net worth is reportedly around $12 million that Regina might have collected from her professional acting and directing career. Back in the year 2015, her net worth was reported to be around $10 million.
The box office sales of her film Planes: Fire & Rescue was around $151.39 million, Our Family Wedding was $21.41 million, This Christmas was $49.78 million, and The Ant Bully was $55.18 million. He wears a branded outfits and is often seen visiting different places.
The career of Ian Alexander Jr
- As a star child, Ian Alexander Jr surely is close to Hollywood but so far he hasn’t shared any plans for joining the industry.
- But, before he gets to do something on his own and establish himself, it is very difficult to predict his future.
- Well, talking about his father’s career, Ian Alexandra Sr is the former Vice President of Warner Bros.
- As of now, he is totally off screens and out of the limelight.
- People assume that Ian Sr left the entertainment industry after his tragic divorce.
- His mother is an American actress and television director who is famous for her role as Sharon Rivers in the film If Beale Street Could Talk for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress.