Bio & Facts of Guy’s son Hunter Fieri; Is He Single?
Facts of Hunter Fieri
|Full Name:||Hunter Fieri|
|Birth Date:||August 7, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Grandparents||Penelope Ferry, Jim Ferry|
|Education||Sonoma Academy, Williams F Harrah College of Hotel Management, University of Nevada|
|Hunter Fieri Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Hunter Fieri|
Celebrity son, Hunter Fieri came into the limelight after he made an appearance in the episode of his father’s series named Guys Big Bite. His father Guy is well-known as an American restaurateur, author, and Emmy Award-winning television presenter.
Born to Celebrity Parents
On 7 August 1996, Hunter Fieri was born to celebrity parents Guy Fieri and Lori Fieri in the United States. Having American nationality, he belongs to mixed ethnicity. He grew along with his younger sibling brother Ryder Fieri. His brother was born on 31st December 2005.
He has an aunt named Morgan Fieri. Hunter’s grandparents were Penelope Ferry, & Jim Ferry. He completed his early education in Northern California. Then he attended the Sonoma Academy in Santa Rosa, California.
Hunter enrolled at Williams F Harrah College of Hotel Management located in Las Vegas. Later he attended the University of Nevada, in Las Vegas same University that his father attended to earn his Bachelor`s degree in Hospitality Management.
What is Hunter Fieri Relationship Status?
The 24-year-old Hunter’s personal life is a mystery. The celebrity kid might be in a relationship even married or single. Also, people speculate his sexuality under the gay radar due to his mysterious love life. Also, he has done an excellent job concealing his personal life away from media reach.
But the fact is that he has shown no signs of having any girlfriend in the past and the present. In fact, he is a simple person who likes to keep his personal matters away from the public. Stay toon, we will update information on his relationship from authorized sources.
His Parents Love Story
Well, the love story of his parents started when Fieri first met Guy in 1993 when she was visiting California. His mother Lori was traveling from Rhode Island to San Diago. But she had to stop in California to see her friend that worked in a restaurant.
Surprisingly, it was the same restaurant that Guy was working for. It was love at first sight for his father Guy & later confessed it. But Lori did not feel the same about Guy & not very warm to him. Things went weird after working out in the end & became good friends.
Later in 1995, his father Guy married his mother Lori. Until now, the couple is living together happily with their two sons.
Net Worth of Hunter Fieri Father
Well, Hunter came into the media spotlight being a celebrity son. The celebrity son Hunter is yet to began his professional career. Also, he is looking forward to following in his father’s footsteps. He is pursuing his dream of becoming a chef.
His father Guy has an estimated net worth of around $25 Million as of 2022. He has collected this hefty amount of worth from his working career. Also, he is the owner of different restaurants around the country from which he collected enough money.
Also, he has a passion for collecting vintage American car models includes a 1968 Pontiac Firebird, a Chevrolet Impala SS (1969), and a Jeep CJ-5 (1976), and many other classic cars.
How tall is Hunter Fieri?
Celebrity son, Hunter stands at a height of 6 feet. He has dark brown hair color with the same color eyes.
- Celebrity son, Hunter has passion definitely lies in cooking.
- He came into the media spotlight after his appearance in the episode of his father’s series named Guys Big Bite.
- He has appeared in several Tv shows along with his famous father in 2009.
- Also, he has appeared in two episodes of Diners Drive-ins and Dives.
- In between 2008 to 2016, he was of 13 episodes of the TV series Guys Big Bite.
- Then he went on a European tour with his father and filmed a TV series named Guy and Hunter European Vacation in 2016.
- The father-son duo making 13 stops across Europe and trying out different cuisines of different countries while filming the series.
- Then he became a part of Grocery Games 2015-2017 and Guy`s Family road trip.
- In the year 2017, he made a guest appearance on Entertainment Tonight. HUnter’s had been offered the opportunity to work and learn at various Michelin star restaurants across the USA and UK with world-famous chefs such as Gordy Ramsay and Bobby Flay.