Defensive end Howie Long has been Married for 36 years; Who is his Wife?
Howie Long is an American actor, sports analyst, and former National Football League’s defensive end who is best known for being 8-time Pro Bowler and one-time Defensive Player of the Year. He played 13 seasons in the NFL for Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders from the year 1981 to 1993. Howie’s success in his career life pales in comparison to the success he has had in his marriage and relationship.
He has been married to his beautiful girlfriend, Diane Addonizio with whom he shares three sons. Continue scrolling down to find out all about his relationship with his wife and also learn out more about his family and children.
Is Howie Long still Married?
Howie Long’s relationship with his wife Diane Addonizio plays out straight like the story of some classic love story movies. They first met each other during their college years as both of them attended the same Villanova University. After his graduation, he joined the NFL and began his career as a professional NFL player in 1981. Only a year after turning pro, he took his relationship with Diane to the next level and married her in June of 1982.
The couple has spent more than three decades together as husband and wife and is still going strong to the current day. Diane has always been there with Howie through his highs and lows. His wife’s support may be the reason that he has been able to make it this far with the success that he has been able to find. He has been able to buy a comfortable life for his family with his success in the NFL and as a sports analyst.
Howie and Diane’s Sons
Howie and Diane are the parents of three sons. Their first son Christoper Howard Long was born on 28th March 1985. Christopher currently plays as the defensive end for the Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL. Kyle Howard Long is the second of the couple who was born on 5th December 1988. Like his brother and father, he also started a career in football and currently plays as a guard for the Chicago Bears.
Furthermore, Howie’s youngest son Howard Long Jr was born in the year 1990 and unlike his brothers has worked as a scouting assistant and personal assistant for the Raiders. Howie has been successful in giving his sons a proper upbringing where they are now able to make a name for themselves. He has been blessed with a good wife and three sons.
Who is Howie Long’s Wife Diane Addonizio?
His wife, Diane Addonizio is an American lawyer who was born in the year 1960, in Red Bank, New Jersey, the United States of America. Later, she came to media spotlight after marrying her husband, Howie Long. Diane is always becoming a helping hand for her husband.
There is been a growing argument about Howie Long being related to Jake Long. Some even believed they are brothers but the truth remains that they have only two things in common. Howie and Jake are both former American football player and they share a similar surname. As a conclusion, we can say that there is not any type of relationship between them.
Howie Long’s Interesting Facts
- Howie was born as Howie Matthew Moses Long on 6th January 1960, in Somerville, Massachusetts, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, he is 59 years old and his birth sign is Capricorn.
- He attended Milford High School and later, joined the Villanova University.
- Howie holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
- He made his professional NFL Debut in the year 1981.
- Howie has an estimated net worth of around $16 million while his annual salary is $4 million.
- He married his girlfriend, Diane Addonizio.
- Howie has three sons with his wife, Christoper Howard Long, Kyle Howard Long, and Howard Long Jr.
- He stands at the tall height of 6 feet 3 inches and his body weight is around 122 kg.
- Howie is not active on any social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.