“Former Professional Baseball Infielder” Earning Millions From Contract; How Much is Howie Kendrick Net Worth in 2021?
American professional baseball player, Howie Kendrick is the MLB second baseman who began his career with the Los Angeles Angels in 2006. He was traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers prior to the 2015 MLB season after nine years with the Angels. Also, he helped the Washington Nationals win a World Series Championship in 2019.
Howie Kendrick Net Worth and Salary in 2022
The player Kendrick is one of the best MLB players who earn millions from his work. Howie Kendrick has an estimated net worth of 60 million as of 2022. According to reports, he currently earns approximately $3 million in salaries per year. Then he signed a 2-year contract with the Washington Nationals worth $7 million after leaving the Philadelphia Phillies.
The contract included a yearly take-home salary worth $3.5 million but receive a base salary of $3 million in 2018. According to reports, he earned worth over $7 million from (2018-19). In the year 2007, he earns worth over $400,000 from his playing career. Then he earns worth over $500,000 in 2009 and $1.8 million in 2010.
Then in the year 2011, he earned more than $3 million, $5 million in 2012, $9 million in 2013 and $10 million in 2014. Kendrick earned worth around $10 million in 2015, $10 million in 2016, and $10 million in 2017 from his playing career. In the year 2018, he only earned worth around $3 million from his playing career. The baseball player gets salarying range widely.
Currently, he is earning around $3 million from his playing career currently. One of the top pro baseball players can earn $25 million or more per year, and lower-paid players make $1 million or less. Then the contract, he reportedly covers the 2020 season and will pay Kendrick $6.25 million. He is earning in million from his playing career and living a luxurious life.
The Net Worth of Baseball Infielder comparing with Howie Kendrick
|S.N||Baseball Players||Net Worth|
|1||Michael A. Taylor||$1.5 Million|
|2||Juan Soto||$1-5 Million|
|3||Anthony Rendon||$7 Million|
|4||Howie Kendrick||$60 Million|
|5||Ryan Zimmerman||$60 Million|
His MLB Statistics
The 5 feet 9 inches player, Howie Kendrick has debuted in the MLB on April 26, 2006, for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. He is one of the most prominent statistics in the MLB included a Batting average stat of .291, a Hit s stat of 1,605, and a Home runs stat of 108. According to MLB statistics (through the 2019 season) his batting average 294 Home runs 125 Runs batted in 710.
Who is Howie Kendrick?
The 39-years-old player Howie Kendrick born on July 12, 1983, in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. He has two sisters Christina and Michelle, who were raised by their grandmother. Howie is one of the most prominent players in MLB.
He studies at West Nassau High School located in Callahan, Florida. Then he landed at St. John’s River Community College (SJRCC) located in Palatka, Florida. Then he was named Conference Player of the Year. Howie Kendrick is happily married to his wife Jody Kendrick. The couple blessed with 2 kids both sons Owen Kendrick and Tyson Kendrick.
Playing Career of Howie
- Howie Kendrick is an American professional baseball born on born July 12, 1983. He is currently playing as the professional baseball second baseman in Major League Baseball (MLB).
- Previously, he was the first baseman for the Washington Nationals.
- He was selected Kendrick in the tenth round of the 2002 Major League Baseball draft by The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Then Howie made his MLB debut in the year 2006.
- From 2006 to 2004, he has played in MLB for the Angles.
- After that, he was traded to the Philadelphia Phillies after playing for Los Angeles Dodgers from 2015 to 2016.
- Since 2017, he is playing for the Philadelphia Phillies. He featured in the MLB All-Star Game in the year 2011.
- He primarily is a second baseman throughout his career after he played first base and left field.
- Then Phillies traded Kendrick and cash considerations to the Washington Nationals for McKenzie Mills and international signing bonus money on July 28, 2017.