Family of Howard Graham Buffett, Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Kids
- 1 What Nationality is Howard Graham Buffett?
- 2 What is the education qualification of Howard Graham Buffett?
- 3 Who is Howard Graham Buffett’s Wife?
- 4 Who did Howard Graham Buffett marry previously?
- 5 Do Howard Graham Buffett and Devon Goss have children?
- 6 How much is Howard Graham Buffett’s Net Worth?
- 7 Is Howard Buffett related to Warren Buffett?
- 8 What is Howard Graham Buffett’s Height?
- 9 Howard Graham Buffett’s Career Line
An American businessman, former politician, philanthropist, photographer, farmer, and conservationist Howard Graham Buffett gained media attention as the middle child of the Chairperson of Berkshire Hathaway Warren Buffett.
What Nationality is Howard Graham Buffett?
Howard Graham Buffett opened his eyes to this beautiful world on December 16, 1954. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America. As of 2022, he is 67 years old and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He celebrates his birthday on the 16th of December every year.
Similarly, Howard’s father’s name is Warren Buffett and his mother’s name is Susan Buffett. By profession, his father is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist while his mother is a Social activist. He grew up with his other two siblings. He has one elder sister and one younger brother. his sister’s name is Susan Alice Buffett and his brother’s name is Peter Buffett. His grandparents’ names are Howard Buffett, Leila Buffett, William Hertzog Thompson, and Dorothy Thompson.
Likewise, he holds American citizenship as nationality while he belongs to white ethnic background. Moreover, he follows Christianity as a religion.
What is the education qualification of Howard Graham Buffett?
Howard graduated from Northwestern University. It is a private research university and the oldest chartered university in Illinois and is ranked among the world’s most prestigious academic institutions. Northwestern University is located in Evanston, Illinois which was founded in 1851. After that, he completed his graduation at Columbia University. He received a Master of Science in economics from Columbia University in 1951.
Who is Howard Graham Buffett’s Wife?
Howard is a married man. Howard is living a happy conjugal relationship with his wife Devon Goss. His wife, Devon is the author of the Duluth the Dragon children’s book series. Howard and Devon were married in 1982.
Who did Howard Graham Buffett marry previously?
Howard was married to Marcia Sue Duncan. Howard and Marcia were married in 1977 but now they aren’t together.
Do Howard Graham Buffett and Devon Goss have children?
Howard and Devon are blessed with one son. Their son’s name is Howard Warren Buffett. His son is a political advisor, and philanthropist by profession. Warren was born on October 14, 1983, in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. As of 2022, he is 39 years old.
How much is Howard Graham Buffett’s Net Worth?
Howard Graham Buffett’s net worth is estimated to be $400 million. He earns this million amount from his professional career as an American businessman, former politician, philanthropist, photographer, farmer, and conservationist. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American businessman is $105,000 per year. Also, he must be earning the same amount from his career.
Yes, Howard Buffett is related to Warren Buffett. They are related through blood relation. Warren is the father of Howard.
What is Howard Graham Buffett’s Height?
Howard stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches tall and his body weight is 83 kg. Similarly, he has an attractive pair of brown eyes, and his hair is white in color as he is old.
Howard Graham Buffett’s Career Line
- Howard is a businessman, former politician, philanthropist, photographer, farmer, and conservationist.
- Also, he started farming in Tekamah, Nebraska, in 1977.
- He was also Chairman of the Nebraska Ethanol Authority and Development Board from 1989 to 1991.
- From 1989 to 1992, Buffett was a Republican County Commissioner in Douglas County, Nebraska.
- Howard G. Buffett became the director of Coca-Cola Company on December 9, 2010.
- His foundation has donated millions of dollars to law enforcement agencies and projects throughout central Illinois.
- Howard has written eight books on conservation, wildlife, and the human condition, as well as articles and opinion pieces for The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.