Facts of Hope Dworaczyk
|Full Name:||Hope Dworaczyk|
|Birth Date:||November 12, 1984|
|Profession:||Reality TV personality, Model, TV host|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Husband||Robert F. Smith (2015)|
|Break Up||Bob Saget (2010-2011)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||34-23-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Port Lavaca, Texas|
|Education||Hope High School|
|Kids||Hendrix Robert Smith, Legend Robert Smith|
|Hope Dworaczyk Facebook|
|Hope Dworaczyk Twitter|
|Hope Dworaczyk Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Hope Dworaczyk|
Hope Dworaczyk is an American glamour model, TV host, and reality television personality who first rose to fame as Playboy magazine’s Playmate of the Month for April 2009.
Hope Dworaczyk was born Hope Dworaczyk Smith on 12th November 1984 in Port Lavaca, Texas, the United States of America to father Shawn Dworaczyk. As of 2019, she is 35 years old and her horoscope is Scorpio. Her mother is of Mexican descent whereas her father is of Polish descent.
Hope holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background. She graduated from Hope High School in Port Lavaca, Texas. There she used to play volleyball during her high school days.
Who is Hope Dworaczyk Husband?
Hope Dworaczyk is happily married to her long-term boyfriend turned husband Robert F. Smith who is a founder, Chairman and CEO of the private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. The couple exchanged their wedding vows in the year 2015.
Their marriage ceremony was held in the Hotel Villa Camborne, in Amalfi Coast where many superstars like, Dj Cassidy, Seal, John Legend, Brian McKnight performed on their wedding day.
The lovely couple shares two children together. They welcomed their first child as a son Hendrix Robert Smith on 19th December 2014. Likewise, they gave birth to their second son, Legend Robert Smith on 16th March 2016. Previously, Hope was in a romantic relationship with her ex-boyfriend Bob Saget.
The former couple started dating in 2010 but later, broke up and separated in the year 2011. Also, she was caught with other more boys before Bob but never disclosed any information regarding them.
As of now, Hope and Robert are living a happy and blissful life together with their two sons. Also, there is no sign of divorce or separation between the couple.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Hope Dworaczyk?
Hope Dworaczyk has an estimated net worth of around $10 million in 2019. She earns a decent amount of money from her photoshoots, as well as from brand endorsements. Also, Hope won the task as a project manager and received $20k for her charity, Best Buddies International. According to online sources, the average salary of an American Playboy model is around $29,361. However, her exact amount of salary is not available to the media.
On the other hand her husband, Robert F. Smith is a founder, Chairman, and CEO of the private equity firm Vista Equity Partners who owns a net worth of around $4.5 billion. He bought a house in Newyork Penthouse worth more than $59 million. Likewise, Hope and her husband also bought a house in Austin, Texas that cost around $19.5 million. Currently, they are living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Hope Dworaczyk stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and her body weight is around 57 kg. She has triangles opposing body figures with measurements of 34-23-35 inches. Hope has dark brown hair and her eyes are brown in color. Her bra size is 34C while her dress and shoe size are not available at the moment.
Hope Dworaczyk’s Career
- Hope Dworaczyk began her modeling career from an early age.
- In April 2009, she rose to the limelight as a professional model after she was featured on the cover of Playboy magazine along with Seth Rogen which was photographed by Stephen Wayda.
- Before this, Hope went on a world tour to Tokyo, Milan, London, and New York representing Versace.
- She became a runway model for several brands such as Balenciaga, Abaete, Leila Rose, Robert Rodriguez, and XOXO, among others.
- Also, Hope served as a host of Toronto-based Inside Fashion, a weekly beauty lifestyle program that broadcasts throughout Canada on E! Entertainment Television and Global TV. Besides, she is also a co-producer of Inside Fashion.
- Moreover, Hope participated in several ad campaigns for Elie Saab and Patek Philippe.
- In the year 2011, she participated in the reality television series The Celebrity Apprentice.
- Later in the year 2012, she participated in Fox’s dating game show, The Choice.