Hooman Nouri Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Girlfriend, Height
Creator of the YouTube channel HoomanTV, which found an audience with more than 6 million subscribers with the prank and social experiment videos as its viral “Shampoo Prank” series.
What is the Age of Hooman Nouri?
Hooman Nouri was born on January 4, 1993, in California, the United States of America. As of 2020, he turned 27 years old with a birth sign Capcrion. He was born and raised in Southern California.
Hooman holds American nationality whereas his ethnicity is white. Moving towards his educational background he completes hists schooling at Oxford academy school. Later he attends California Polytechnic to complete higher studies. He completed his B.Tec from the California Polytechnic.
Who is Hooman Nouri’s Girlfriend?
Hooman is a private type of person at an early age in life. Hooman Nouri has no significant relationship so far but he is dating a girlfriend whose name is unknown.
What is Hooman Nouri’s Net Worth and Salary?
Though Hooman has established himself as a successful YouTuber, his exact net worth and salary of Hooman are yet not available.
Regarding his height and weight, he stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and has a body weight of about 81 kg. Hooman looks young, tall, and very handsome. Likewise, he has brown eyes with dark brown hair.
- Nouri is a successful YouTuber and a social media star. He has a huge fan following on his social sites.
- Hooman started by making videos and uploading them on YouTube.
- Nouri created his YouTube channel in the year 2014, 24th May with the user name HoomanTvOfficial in May 2014 and uploaded his first video “Public Prank – Sexy Salt Shaker” a few days later.
- He was a production assistant in a show called LA Girls and played in a row also a minor role.
- He was featured on the cover of Now Hip Hop Magazine in October 2014.
- Hooman and Ruben Sole both run prank-heavy YouTube channels.
- Creator of the YouTube channel HoomanTV who found his audience of more than 1.8 million subscribers with the prank and social experiment videos such as his viral “Shampoo Prank” series.