Hlengiwe Mhlaba Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height
Facts of Hlengiwe Mhlaba
|Full Name:||Hlengiwe Mhlaba|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Kwa – Zulu Natal|
|Hlengiwe Mhlaba Facebook|
|Hlengiwe Mhlaba Twitter|
|Hlengiwe Mhlaba Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Hlengiwe Mhlaba|
Hlengiwe Mhlaba is a South African gospel musician. She became successful with her debut album Dwala lami. Hlengiwe Mhlaba was born in 1973 in Kwa – Zulu Natal, South Africa. As of 2019, she is 46 years old.
What is the Ethnicity of Hlengiwe Mhlaba?
Hlengiwe came into this beautiful world in the year 1974. As of now, she is 48 years old. Hlengiwe holds a South African nationality and belongs to a black ethnic background.
Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. Her childhood was really great. Her parents raised her in a loving and friendly environment since her childhood days. Hlengiwe seems to be a highly educated and qualified person.
What is Hlengiwe Mhlaba Relationship status?
Hlengiwe says she has never had a husband or an affair in her life. However, she has since decided to put a ring on her ring finger. Mhlaba said, “I call the ring ‘stop-nonsense.’ When most men see if they turn away, many of them come for my money, my cars, and my fame, how do you explain this sudden interest? nobody, but now that I’m fine, people want to marry me. ”
She says it’s not that she does not want to marry, “but I did not meet the right person with the right motives. Besides, I’m too busy to even think about marriage. “
As we can know that she is certainly single at the moment and searching for a perfect and honest groom to spend her entire life.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Hlengiwe Mhlaba?
She consulted a lawyer to demand sales and copyright statements from Makhabane, he gave a statement of 39.2 million along with a list of funds he had paid her – about 4.5 million over ten years.
She says that the R4.5 million were for live performances. It points out only two cases in which Makhabane claimed that he had paid royalties, totaling 250,000, but he never made statements. Later, she discovered that since 2009 Makhabane has also been paid for the digital use of her works as ringtones and online downloads.
In 2005 she broke into the gospel scene with Rock of Ages. The album was repeatedly awarded platinum and sold 300,000 units. The sales figures reviewed by City Press, some of which Makhabane published on its own website, indicate that Mhlaba owes another 8.5 million Rans to CD sales, thereby claiming R $ 16 million (excluding mobile, digital, and others) Rights) increases.
Hlengiwe Mhlaba’s Career
- Hlengiwe Mhlaba discovered her talent as a singer when she was young. It became a popular name among the Crusaders, especially in KZN and Swaziland.
- She had an encounter with Sipho Makhabane, who signed her at Amanxusa Music Production.
- Hlengiwe debut album Dwala lami was released in 2005. Her album had a unique sound, a unique voice, and a unique presentation.
- This introduced Hlengiwe Mhlaba as the first gospel jazz artist in the rest of the country.
- In 2006 she released another album, Jesus Uyalela. Likewise, in 2007 she released another album entitled Blessings (izibusiso).
- In 2008 she had her live DVD Live @ Durban Playhouse, which was filmed along with her live CD.
- Hlengiwe Mhlaba is known for staffing world-class venues like Durban City Hall, the Playhouse, and the Pretoria State Theater whenever it’s booked to entertain gospel music lovers.
- She has shared platforms with gospel superstar Sipho Makhabane (who is also her producer), late gospel star Vuyo Mokoena, gospel singer and songwriter Ntokozo Mbambo, and the famed Joyous Celebration group.
- Hlingiwe has won various awards including, Best Contemporary Gospel at the 14th South African Music Award, Best Traditional Gospel Award at the 1st Crown Gospel Awards, and Best Classic of all time for her song Dwala Lami at the 2nd Crown Gospel Award.