Hilary Korzon Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Hilary Korzon is a beautiful lady married to American-Canadian political commentator Steven Crowder.
Early Life of Korzon
Hilary Korzon was born on 1st January 1987 in Michigan. Currently, she is 32 years old with the birth sign Capricorn. Her birth name is Hilary Beth Korzon. She is the daughter of Timothy Korzon and Sharon Korzon. Hilary holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic group.
Siblings and Educational Background
Korzon is a God-loving Christian who has an older sister named Shanna Korzon (now Shanna Anderson). They both grew up in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Both Hilary and Shanna attended Calvin College in the state of Michigan. Calvin College is a College of Fine Arts in Grand Rapids, Michigan, founded in 1876. The average tuition is 32 K. It seems that Hilary has chosen political science as a major subject in college. She graduated from the class of 2010.
Who is the Hilary Korzon Husband?
Hilary Korzon had tied up with Steven Crowder on August 25, 2012. The couple has been married for more than 6 years and leads a happy married life. The couple now lives in Dallas, Texas, currently without children, and their only companion seems to be a dog named Hopper. Steven often shares photos of his pit bull on social media channels.
What is Hilary Korzon Net Worth & Salary?
Crowder has a handsome net worth of $3 million as of 2022. Much of its value comes from its YouTube channel with over 2 million subscribers and over 500 million traffic. Moreover, he has a pit bull dog Hopper Crowder worth $500 to $700.
- Hilary Korzon then started working in her father’s furniture business, which bears the name Leland International.
- Leland International is primarily known as a chair company but has expanded into tables.
- Products usually fall into the middle to premium price ranges. With fewer than 50 employees, the company relies on external experts, from designers to marketers, to bring its furniture to market.
- Leland International remains a family business. Tim Korzon, the father of Hilary is a craftsman and designer, founded the company in 1992 with the launch of his Marquette chair.
- Hilary served as vice president of sales and marketing at Leland International.
- The founder of Leland International, Tim Korzon, developed his passion for making furniture at the age of 12 and spent a lot of time working with his father in the workshop at home.
- In his early twenties, Tim was a trainee master Arthur E. Carpenter at the Espenet Studio in Bolinas, California, where he refined his design and craftsmanship skills.
- Following his training, Tim remained in Southern California and used this experience to establish himself as a designer and craftsman, producing unique furniture orders for identifiable faces in film and music.
- Later, these projects required a commitment to quality that Tim believed was inherent in every job.
- His dedication to producing high-quality pieces gave him a trusted reputation among his colleagues and customers.
- Afterward, Tim has made these experiences and forged a vision that combines skill, quality awareness, and attention to detail in furniture.