Hilary Crowder Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Hilary Crowder
|Full Name:||Hilary Crowder|
|Married||Steven Crowder (2012)|
|View more / View less Facts of Hilary Crowder|
Hilary Crowder is an American interior designer. He came to the media spotlight for being the wife of a Canadian-American political commentator, actor, and comedian, Steven Crowder.
Early Life of Hilary Crowder
Hilary Crowder was born on 1st January 1987 in Michigan as Hilary Beth Korzon. Currently, she is 32 years old with the birth sign Capricorn. She is the daughter of Timothy Korzon and Sharon Korzon. Her sister’s sister’s name is Shanna Korzon.
Hilary holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. She attended Calvin College to pursue her education.
Who is Hilary Crowder’s Husband?
Hilary Crowder is a married woman who is happily married to her husband, Steven Crowder. The couple engaged in March 2012 after dating for a few years. After that, the couple decided to take their relationship to the next level and finally exchanged their wedding vows after five months of their engagement in August 2012.
They have already celebrated their sixth marriage anniversary. They do not have any children from their marital relationship.
Rumors and Controversies
Once Hilary and her husband, Steven Crowder both involved in a marijuana controversy. Crowder interviewed some Community High schools outside the school premises about their marijuana usage and how they feel about the legalization. Hilary with her husband, mobilized students for the interview which they claimed for a small blog.
The students were shocked to find themselves on Fox News Channel in an 8 minutes video, Marijuana! The Truth. Another main problem with them was the way it was edited. Some parts of their responses were edited in such a way that their words might be mistaken. Steve and Hilary kept quiet throughout the controversy.
How much is Hilary Crowder’s Net Worth and Salary?
Currently, her husband, Steve has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2022.
- As of now, Hilary is employed under Leland International, which is an interior decor company.
- Also, she is a sales manager and has more than 30 independent sales representative groups in Canada and America.
- Moreover, she also has been a music leader for her friendship club.
- Hilary came to the media limelight only because of her husband, Steven Crowder.
- Her husband is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, and conservative political commentator.
- Also, he is a political commentator for Fox News.
- Steve is famous for appearing in the shows and movies such as To Save a Life, 3 Needles, The Secret, and The Covenant.
- At the age of 9, Steve had played the role of the child riding a bicycle into a car accident on a sketch for a televised, Just For Laughs gala.