Henry Daniel Moder Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Parents, Sibling
Facts of Henry Daniel Moder
|Full Name:||Henry Daniel Moder|
|Birth Date:||June 18, 2007|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles|
|View more / View less Facts of Henry Daniel Moder|
Henry Daniel Moder is the youngest child of the three children of famous celebrities Julia Roberts and Daniel Moder.
Early Life of Henry Daniel Moder
Henry Daniel Moder was born on 2007, June 18 in Los Angeles, in the United States. As of 2019, he turned around 12 years old. Henry belongs to the American nationality and is of the white ethnic group.
He is the son of Daniel Moder, a cinematographer, and Julia Roberts, a prominent actress. Further, he has a sister named Hazel Moder and brother Phinnaeus Moder as his siblings. As this young boy is just 12 years old, he must be in his school.
Personal Life of Henry Daniel Moder Parents
Moving towards his parent’s personal life, they tied their wedding knots in the year on 4th July 2002. Previously, his mother Julia was married to Lyle Lovett on 25th June 1993. However, this marriage couldn’t last long and the couple divorced after around two years of their marriage. Not only his mother but his father Daniel was also married to Vera Steimberg from 1997 to 2002.
As for now, the couple is blessed with three kids including him. The couple share three children including Henry’s twin brothers and sisters named Hazel, Phinnaeus, and a son named Henry.
Net Worth and Salary of Henry Daniel Moder’s Parent
Standing at the age of just 12, he is still too young to start something on his own. However, he enjoys the huge net worth of his parents. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Henry’s mother is around $200 million. Her net worth is collected from her movie Pretty Woman which made $178.61 million and other movies Runway made $152.26 million.
Simultaneously, My Best Friend’s Wedding made $127.12 million, Erin Brockovich made $125.60 million and Notting Hill made $116.09 million. Likewise, her other movie The Pelican Brief made $100.77 million and Steel Magnolias made the earning of $87.76 million.
Not only his mother but his father also has a net worth of around $10 million. His father Daniel made this entire earning from his cinematography career. well, being such a rich celebrity kid, he must be enjoying the luxurious life provided by his parents.
The career of Henry Daniel Moder’s Parents
- Though Henry is still young, he is a celebrity kid.
- Talking about his mother, she is one of the most influential actresses of all time. Julia has won one Academy Award for Best Actress (2000, ‘Erin Brockovich’), one BAFTA (2000, ‘Erin Brockovich’), and three Golden Globe Awards (1989), ‘Steel Magnolias’; 1990, ‘Pretty Woman; and 2000, ‘Erin Brockovich’). Likewise, some of her famous movies are Hook’, ‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’, ‘Stepmom’, Notting Hill’, ‘Erin Brockovich’, ‘The Mexican’, ‘Ocean’s Eleven, and so on.
- Like his mother, his father Daniel is also a Primetime Emmy-nominated cinematographer.
- Daniel made his debut in the film industry as a production assistant on the 1995 submarine film ‘Crimson Tide’.
- Likewise, his projects are ‘Full Frontal’, ‘Mona Lisa Smile’, ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’, ‘Spider-Man 3’, ‘Point Break’, and ‘Ibiza’ and so on.