Henri Alexander Levy Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Henry Alexander Levy
|Full Name:||Henry Alexander Levy|
|Birth Date:||July 14, 1991|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Education||Leysin American School, UCLA|
|Henry Alexander Levy Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Henry Alexander Levy|
An American avant-garde fashion designer, Henri Levy is the founder of the Los Angeles and Paris-based luxury fashion brand Enfants Riches Deprimes.
Besides this, he has recently gained media attention as the latest boyfriend of American singer, songwriter, and actress Demi Lovato.
When was Henry Levy born?
Henry Levy, born as Henn Alexander Levy on July 14, 1991, in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America. As of 2019, he is 28 years of age. Moreover, his star sign is Cancer and follows Christianity. As per some sources, he belongs to a wealthy family.
His family made a huge amount of money from the water filtration business. Well, he is of American nationality and belongs to the white Caucasian ethnicity.
Levy attended Leysin American
Concerning education, he attended Institute Le Rosey in Switzerland, the world’s most expensive boarding school. He also went to Leysin American School in the Alps, and a number of other ritzy institutions back in the United States and in Canada but didn’t last long at any of them as he was always caught up in drugs.
Moreover, he attended an outpatient high school and moved into several sober living homes. He would go through periods of sobriety, then dip back into using again. At one point, he made enough progress to pull his grades up and was accepted into UCLA for art school.
Besides this, he went to a few different high schools in Canada and Europe, landed at UCLA’s art program, and later on, dropped out.
Who is Henri Alexander Levy Wife?
Demi has dated pop star Demi Lovato, whom he met in rehab. Neither Lovato nor Levy have confirmed that they are romantically involved. However, a month later, the couple showed up lip-locking and enjoying intimate moments which makes their fans raise their eyebrows regarding their relationship status.
Just like Henry, her girlfriend has also previously struggled with drug abuse. As per an interview with Complex, Henry claimed that he was previously caught up in high school and first went to rehab when he was only fifteen years old.
But, on 2 February 2018, Demi Lovato shared a photo of herself and Levy. In that photo, Lovato is biting at the right ear of Levy and the caption reads ‘My friends’ and a love emoji. On this basis too, we can assume that this young couple is head over heels in love.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Henri Alexander Levy?
Talking about Henry Levi’s net worth, his net worth is around $1.5 million. Henry might be earning a huge amount of money from his professional fashion designing career and fashion line as of 2019.
Similarly, he has a punkish collection of extremely expensive clothes that are priced over $1000. Celebrities like Courtney Love, Justin Bieber, Jared Leto, and Beyonce are fans of the brand.
Well, Henry made it into the spotlight back in 2016, after his fashion line and brand caused outrage by selling $7000 cashmere noose.
Henri Alexander Levy’s Controversies
Besides his ridiculously high prices and dark, offensive themes, Henry Levy and his fashion brand have been involved in many other controversies over the years. Moreover, Levy has time and again used the Nazi insignia and has shown cartoon characters in obscene pornographic images.
Additionally, he has sold controversial accessories like narcotic spoons and a $7,000 cashmere noose. Likewise, in a Facebook post, he once wrote, “If I wasn’t Jewish I would kill myself. Because I wouldn’t be rich.”
In the year 2016, he had got into an Instagram fight with the punk band Black Anvil, during which he showered the band with offensive comments. However, he wasn’t involved in any rumors nowadays. Currently, he is residing happily in his house in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America.
How tall is Henri Alexander Levy?
Talking about his height, Henry stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 70 kg. Similarly, his biceps size is 13 inches and his body measurements are 38-30-35 inches. In addition, his eyes are brown and his hair is blonde which perfectly suits him.
Henri Alexander Levy’s Career
- Unfortunately, he struggled with drug abuse as a teenager and entered a rehabilitation facility for the first time at age 15.
- But he got the idea of his fashion brand when he “was sleeping in a bunk bed with a bunch of 50-year-old meth addicts trying to recover.” In addition, he was also influenced by other rich kids in those rehabs and was able to relate to the deliberately offensive lyrics of punk music, which he had discovered at the age of 11.
- Furthermore, after being mentored by prominent artists like Rodney McMillian, Barbara Kruger, and Andrea Fraser at a UCLA art program, he decided to establish the French punk street-wear line Enfants Riches Déprimés in 2012.
- His drawing influences by a number of past artists and historical sources, Japanese fashion designers, and punk rockers.
- Similarly, he intentionally made his products extremely expensive so that it “eliminates the masses”.
- And he also resorted to provocative and controversial ideas to “eliminate the people who I don’t want”.
- It looks that he has been successful in creating an exclusive fashion brand as many leading Hollywood celebrities have been spotted donning his products.
- Although his recent fame is due to his involvement with actress and recovering drug addict Demi Lovato, he hasn’t received any awards yet.