What Cause is Helen McCrory Death? Married Life, Children, Husband, Bio
Facts of Helen McCrory
|Full Name:||Helen McCrory|
|Birth Date:||August 17, 1968|
|Death Date:||April 16, 2021|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Body Size||34-24-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Paddington, London|
|Siblings||Catherine McCrory, John McCrory|
|Kids||Gulliver Lewis, Manon Lewis|
|View more / View less Facts of Helen McCrory|
English actress Helen Elizabeth McCrory is popular for playing the iconic character of Narcissa Malfoy in the Harry Potter films.
When was Helen McCrory born?
On August 17, 1968, Helen McCrory was born in Paddington, London, the United Kingdom. By birth her zodiac sign is Leo. By nationality, she holds British citizenship and is of mixed (Scottish and Welsh) ethnic background. Her real full birth name is Helen Elizabeth McCrory.
Her father’s name is Lan McCrory. Anne McCrory is the name of her mother. She grew up in a loving environment with her sibling’s brother and sister. In the family, Helen was the eldest of three kids.
Catherine McCrory is the name of her beautiful younger sister. John McCrory is the name of her younger brother. Regarding her academic qualification, she had instructed at Queenswood, a live-in school in Hertfordshire, before putting in a year living in Italy. After returning she started to concentrate on acting at Drama Center London, some portion of the University of the Arts, London.
What was the Net Worth of Helen McCrory?
Helen McCrory had earned a hefty sum of income from her successful career. According to the celebrity net worth, she had an estimated net worth of $25 million at the time of her death. The mains source of her income was from her successful career as a British actress.
What was the Height of Helen McCrory?
Helen McCrory had got a good height. Also, she was very beautiful and attractive. She had got a good height of 5 feet 4 inches tall. Similarly, her total body weight was around 55 kgs. She had got a total body measurement of 34-24-35 inches. Also, Helen had got a beautiful pair of brown color eyes with shiny and silky blonde color hair.
Who was the Husband of Helen McCrory?
Talking about the relationship status of Helen McCrory was a happily married woman. She got married to her long-term boyfriend Damian Lewis. By profession, her husband Damian Lewis is an English actor, presenter, and producer. The couple exchanges their marriage vows on 4 July 2007. Before tieing their marriage knot the couple was a very good friend. Also, they both dated each other for a couple of years and know each other properly.
From their marriage, the duo were the parents of a little princess and a child. Manon Lewis is the name of their little girl who was born on 8 September 2006. After a year the couple welcomes their second child. Gulliver Lewis is the name of their second child who was born on 2 November 2007. The couple was living happily but Helen died on 16 April 2021 due to cancer.
How did Helen McCrory die?
Helen McCrory died at the age of 52. The main reason for her death was cancer. On 16 April 2021 Helen McCrory died of cancer at her home in London. Her death was announced on Twitter. Her husband Damian Lewis stated she died “peacefully at home, surrounded by a wave of love from friends and family”.
Helen McCrory’s Professional Career
- Helen McCrory began her professional career in the field of the entertainment industry as an actress.
- For her 1993 performance as Rose Trelawny in Trelawny of the ‘Wells’ at the National Theatre McCrory won third prize at the Ian Charleson Awards.
- In the year 2002, Helen was nominated for a London Evening Standard Theatre Award for Best Actress (for playing Elena in Chekhov’s Uncle Vanya at the Donmar Warehouse).
- After some time Helen was nominated for a 2006 Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for her role as Rosalind in As You Like It in the West End.
- She had also made a “compelling” Rebecca West in a production of Ibsen’s Rosmersholm at the Almeida Theatre, London in April 2008.
- In the year 2003, she has seen in Charles II: The Power and The Passion.
- She had also narrated poetry for The Love Book App, an interactive anthology of love literature developed by Allie Byrne Esiri in the year 2013.