Dick Butkus’s Wife Helen Essenberg Bio, Nationality, Net Worth 2023, Child
Facts of Helen Essenberg
|Full Name:||Helen Essenberg|
|Kids||Ricky, Matt, and Nikki|
|View more / View less Facts of Helen Essenberg|
Helen Essenbergis famous as the wife of a former professional football player, sports commentator, and actor Dick Butkus.
Where is Helen Essenberg From?
Helen Essenberg is from the United States of America. We assume that she must be in her late 50s from looking at her photo.
She holds American citizenship while she belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Who is Helen Essenberg married to?
Helen is a happily married woman. She tied the wedding knot with her long-term boyfriend Dick Butkus. By profession, her husband is a professional football player, sports commentator, and actor. Helen and Dick tied the knot in 1963. They were former high school sweethearts. Likewise, the duo said their wedding vows in front of their family, relatives, and friend.
Both of them are very happy with their relationship as husband and wife. As of now, they are living a blissful and happy life sharing each other sorrow and happiness. Also, there is no sign of dispute or misunderstanding between the duo.
How many children does Helen Essenberg have?
The duo has welcomed three children, Ricky, Matt, and Nikki. They are living a luxurious and happy life together.
How much is Helen Essenberg’s husband’s Net Worth?
Helen’s husband Dick Butkus has an estimated net worth of around $8 Million as of 2023. He was able to collect this amount from his long-term career. This income includes all his income, assets, money, and property. Dick is very happy with the money he is earning.
The main source of his income is his successful career as an American former professional football player, sports commentator, and actor. Besides, Dick has earned a decent amount through advertisement, endorsement, and sponsorship of several brands and companies.
How Tall is Helen Essenberg’s husband?
Helen’s husband Dick stands at the height of 6 feet 3 inches. According to his height, he has a body weight of around 111kg. However, he has an attractive pair of brown eyes and beautiful short black hair.
Career Line of Helen Essenberg’s husband
- Helen’s husband Dick is a former professional football player, sports commentator, and actor.
- He started his career as a center and linebacker from 1962 through 1964 for the Illinois Fighting Illini football team.
- Dick was famous as the player of the year by the American Football Coaches Association and The Sporting News.
- He was placed into the college football hall of fame in 1983.
- Likewise, he was also given the title of the most dangerous tackler by the NFL in 2009.
- Also, Dick began his acting career after football.
- In his acting career, he has appeared in many films like Brian’s Song in 1971, Any Given Sunday in 1999, Gus in 1976, Necessary Roughness in 1991, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow in 1980, Hamburger: The Motion Picture in 1986, and many more.
- Similarly, Dick also appeared in TV series like My Two Dads, Hang Time, Half Nelson, and many more.
FAQ of Helen Essenberg
What nationality is Helen Essenberg?
Helen holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Who is Helen Essenberg”s husband?
Helen is married to an American former professional football player Dick Butkus.
What is Helen Essenberg famous for?
Helen Essenberg is famous as the wife of a former professional football player, sports commentator, and actor Dick Butkus.