Heiress Diana Harris【T.I. Daughter】Bio Age Net Worth 2022, Parents, Siblings
Facts of Heiress Diana Harris
|Full Name:||Heiress Diana Harris|
|Birth Date:||March 16, 2016|
|Birth Place||United States|
|View more / View less Facts of Heiress Diana Harris|
Heiress Diana Harris is the daughter of rapper T.I. and R&B singer Tameka Harris.
What is the Age of Heiress Diana Harris?
Heiress Diana Harris was born on March 26, 2016, in The United States of America. As of 2020, she is just 4 years under the birth sign Aries. Diana Harris holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
She is the daughter of Tameka Cottle and T.I. She has Zonnique Pullins, Clifford Joseph Harris III, Major Philant Harris as her siblings.
Personal Life Of Heiress Diana Harris’ Parents’
Talking about the personal life of her parents, Tameka Harris and T.I in 2010. Tameka Cottle has been with rapper T.I. for almost two decades. With whom she has been married for almost a decade. Although the two have not made a smooth marriage, they have managed to hold together for many years.
Tameka was a 26-year-old woman when she met her husband in 2001. At that time, T.I. was 21 years old. In no time they saw each other again and again. However, they remained a close couple even after the rapper was sent to prison in 2006 and then in 2009.
After T.I. whose real name was Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., was released from prison in 2010, the two of them decided to tie the knot and become husband and wife. In the same year, they were arrested because they possessed a controlled substance.
Since then, they have gone through some ups and downs in their marriage. In 2016, she filed for divorce. She shared three children from her marriage to T.I. King Harris, born in 2004, Major Philant Harris, born in 2008, and then Heiress Diana Harris, born in 2016.
Prior to Diana, Cottle was pregnant with another girl in 2007, but the daughter was born dead. Tameka Cottle also has other children – one from a previous relationship with Zonnie “Zeboe” Pullins and three from her husband’s other relationships.
Net Worth and Salary Heiress Diana Harris’ Parents’
Being too small, it is not possible for her to start her own career. However, as she is a celebrity kid, she is surely enjoying the huge net worth of her parents. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of her Father T.I. has earned a massive amount of money throughout his career as an Atlanta-based rapper, producer, author, actor, and CEO. His net worth evaluation at $50 million as of 2022.
Likewise, her mother Tameka Cottle has earned money as an American musician. The estimated net worth of her mother Tameka at $3 million. So looking at this, it is obvious that she is the daughter of millionaires. Looking at the net worth of Heiress’s parents, we have no doubts that she is living a very luxurious life along with her parents.
The career of Heiress Diana Harris’ Parents’
- Heiress Diana Harris is born as the daughter of famous celebrities. Her father T.I. professionally known as an Atlanta-based rapper, producer, author, actor, and CEO.
- Harris signed in 1999 his first recording contract with a major label with the Arista subsidiary LaFace.
- In 2001, Harris and his longtime friends and rapper colleagues Big Kuntry King, Mac Boney, and C-Rod founded the Southern Hip Hop group P $ C.
- After his release from Arista, Harris signed a contract with Atlantic and became co-CEO of his company’s own label imprint Grand Hustle Records, which he launched in 2003.
- Harris is next to Young Jeezy and Gucci Mane also known as one of the artists who made popular the music of the hip-hop subgenre trap.
- Harris has released ten studio albums, seven of which reached the top 5 on the US Billboard 200 charts.
- Throughout his career, Harris also released several highly successful singles, including Billboard’s Hot 100 # 1 hits “Whatever You Like” and “Live Your Life,” which later replaced the earlier ones on the chart and helped Harris join a select group of Join artists and take first place, taking the first two places.
- Likewise her mother Tameka Cottle is an American musician. She began her career in 1992 when she became a member of Xscape.
- At the time she was still a student at the Tri-Cities Performing Arts High School.
- Tameka Cottle and other members of the group were discovered by Jermaine Dupri, who immediately signed her when he heard her sing on his birthday in Atlanta.
- The group’s debut album, Hummin ‘Comin’ at ‘Cha, was released in 1993, reaching # 3 on the US Billboard Top R & B / Hip Hop albums and # 17 on the US Billboard 200.
- Their next album, Off the Hook which Das 1995 stopped album was also very successful, as well as the third album Traces of My Lipstick. All albums have been awarded platinum.