Heavenly Koh Wilson Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Heavenly Koh Wilson
|Full Name:||Heavenly Koh Wilson|
|Profession:||Attorney and artist|
|Husband||Late Scott Wilson|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Ethnicity||Chinese and Kadazandusun|
|Education||University of Western Australia|
|View more / View less Facts of Heavenly Koh Wilson|
Heavenly Koh Wilson is an attorney and artist. She is also famous because of her husband, the famous artist Scott Wilson.
Where was Heavenly Koh, Wilson Born?
Heavenly Wilson was born in 1947 in Bangalore India as Indira, Siok Tian Koh. The meaning of Tian is Heavenly. As of 2023, she is 76 years old.
Her parents are the people of Sabah, Malaysia. She holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is Chinese and Kadazandusun.
Which college did Heavenly Koh Wilson go to?
She went to school at the Convent of the Good Shepherd and the Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus in Singapore and Santa Maria Ladies College in Perth, Western Australia.
After that, she attended the University of Western Australia where she graduated with a Bachelor of Laws degree. While she was at the University she was active in politics as an advocate for overseas students.
Who was Heavenly Koh Wilson married to?
Heavenly was married to actor Scott Wilson in 1977. Moreover, the couple met in 1975 at the home of director, Jack Clayton, in Marlowe, England. Her husband Scott Wilson was an American film and television actor. The couple spent a very happily married life throughout their life.
But later, on October 6, 2018, it was confirmed that Wilson would return to The Walking Dead and reprise his role as Hershel for the show’s ninth season. After that day, it was reported that Wilson had passed away at the age of 76.
What is Heavenly Koh Wilson’s Net Worth?
According to the sources, their estimated net worth of Wilson is around $2 million. She lived in a luxurious house in Los Angeles with her husband Scott Wilson.
How did Scot Willson die?
According to his reporter, Dominic Mancini, Scott died of complications from his leukemia. Scott was at his home in Los Angeles and died peacefully. He died on October 6, 2018.
Heavenly Koh Wilson’s Career
- Before starting her career, Heavenly moved to London, England in 1968.
- Initially, she worked as a solicitor in the firm of Crawley and de Reya in their entertainment branch on Broadwick Street.
- She was also admitted to practice as a solicitor in the United Kingdom.
- After that, in the summer of 1972, she traveled to Perugia, Italy where she did a summer class in the Italian language at the Universita Italiana per Stranieri.
- Then, she went to Aix-en-Provence, France for studies French at the Institut d’Etudes Francaises pour Etudiants Etrangers of the Universite D’Aix-Marseilles, France, and finally.
- Furthermore, she worked in the motion picture legal department of Warner Bros Inc at the Burbank Studios and qualified as a California attorney after passing the State Bar Examination in 1979 in Los Angeles.
- At Warner Bros, she even negotiated employment contracts with actors, writers, directors, and producers and for the acquisition of rights from authors.
- Moving forward, Heavenly stopped practicing law in 1982 and in 1986 to fulfill a lifelong desire to become an artist.
- Then, in 1989 a congressional battle began for the survival of the National Endowment for the Arts and Heavenly jumped in along with her fellow art students to save the NEA.
FAQ of Heavenly Koh Wilson
What ethnic background is Heavenly Koh Wilson?
Heavenly Koh Wilson belongs to a mixed (Chinese and Kadazandusun) ethnic background.
Who was Heavenly Koh Wilson’s husband?
Heavenly Koh Wilson’s husband was an actor Scott Wilson.
How much is Heavenly Koh Wilson’s net worth?
Heavenly Koh Wilson’s net worth is $2 million.