Former American track runner, Heather Van Norman is well-known for being the mother of Odell Beckham Jr. Her son Odell is an American football wide receiver. Also, she appeared in the 2015 sports TV movie; Catching Odell.
When was Celebrity Mother Born?
Born to parents Millie Van Norman (mother) and Don Van Norman (father) in Windom, Minnesota, the United States. She was brought up in her hometown by her parents. Having American nationality, she belongs to mixed ethnicity.
In Minnesota, she studied high school and then joined New Orleans high school. In the early 1990s, she graduated from there. She enrolled in Louisiana State University located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. In the year 2015, she obtains a master’s degree in higher learning and sports administration from LSU.
Net Worth of Odell’s Mother Heather Van Norman
Celebrity mother, Heather Van Norman has an impressive net worth of $700,000 as of 2022. She has earned a decent net worth from her professional career as a track and field coach. The average salary of a field coach range from $18k to $134k depending upon their experience and popularity.
Her husband Derek has a massive fortune of $1 million who is an Olympic Gold Medalist. Also, she has a home in New Orleans with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms that cost no less than $500,000 as stated in the Zillow. She has a white-colored Mercedes Benz G 550, a luxury off-road SUV price starts at $125,000 gifted by her son Beckham Jr.
Also, Heather’s son Odell Beckham Jr has a net worth of $25 million whose salary is around $19 million. He became the highest-paid wide receiver in the NFL when he signed a 5-year, contract of $95 million with the Giants that comes with $65 million guaranteed on August 26, 2018.
Heather Van Norman Relationship with Beckham Jr Father
Heather Van Norman’s love story started when they met each other at Louisana State University (LSU). The couple met for the first time while playing football. The couple falls in love & blessed with three kids without marrying. Heather blessed with three kids with her ex-boyfriend Odell Beckham Sr.
She is the mother of two sons Odell Beckham Jr and Kordell Beckham, a daughter of Jasmine Beckham. But the couple never married despite being blessed with three kids. Finally, the couple dissolved their bond and could not last for long. But they maintained a good relationship despite their breakup. After the break-up, Beckham Sr married Lisa Littlefield and living happily.
Who is Heather Van Norman Husband?
After Heather breaks up with Beckham Sr, she started dating Mills who is a former American sprinter. Norman exchanged the wedding vows with her husband Derek Mills in a private ceremony.
Her husband Mills was the gold medalist in the 1996 Olympics games for the United States in the men’s division of 4×400 meter relay. The couple is having a blissful married without having any kids.
What is the Height of Heather Van Norman?
The celebrity mother Norman is an attractive woman. She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.67 m). She has an athletic body build. Heather has colored blonde to her brown hair and has dark brown eyes.
- Heather is a former track runner who is working as a field coach currently.
- From 1991 to 1993, she was an All-American track runner at LSU.
- She helped her team the Lady Tigers to win five national championships concurrently during her college career.
- Then, she took part in NCAA indoor sports & clinched two NCAA Indoor titles in 1991 and 1993.
- Norman ended her career with LSU with six All-American titles as well as having three personal NCAA titles as a member of LSU’s relay teams in 1993.
- After that, she decided to advance into coaching & debut with Rice University before joining Georgia Tech as an assistant coach.
- Then in 2002, she became the head coach piloting the affairs of Tulane University where she groomed spectacular rising athletes, teammates under her tutelage have been doing outstandingly well winning up to 16 NCAA titles.
- Now, she is the head coach of the Nicholls State University team known as the Colonels track and field and cross country.
FAQs of Heather Van Norman
Who is Heather Van Norman?
Norman is well-known for being the mother of Odell Beckham Jr. Her son Odell is an American football wide receiver.
Where was Heather Van Norman Born?
She was born in Windom, Minnesota, the United States parents Millie Van Norman (mother) and Don Van Norman (father).