Heather Nauert Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Heather Nauert
|Full Name:||Heather Nauert|
|Birth Date:||January 27, 1970|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Married||Scott Norby (2000)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||Rockford, Illinois|
|Father||Peter W. Nauert|
|Siblings||Justin, Jonathan, Joseph|
|Heather Nauert Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Heather Nauert|
Heather Nauert is an American news anchor. She is popular for her shows like Fox & Friends and Fox & Friends First at Fox News Channel.
Nauert’s Early Life
Heather Nauert stepped into this world on January 27, 1970, in Rockford, Illinois, the USA as Heather Ann Nauert. Her sun sign is Aquarius. Heather holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
The name of her father is Peter Nauert, an insurance manager. She has three brothers. They are Justin, Jonathan, and Joseph. Nauert experienced her childhood in Wisconsin.
First, she attended Keith Country Day School in Rockford, Illinois, USA. Then, Nauert went to Pine Manor College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts for her education.
Later on, she graduated with a B.A. in Arts and Communications from Mount Vernon College for Women. She received a Masters’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University.
How much is Heather Nauert Net Worth and Salary?
Heather Nauert has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2022 while she earns a salary of $500,000 annually. She is earning a passive income from her professional career. Her current net worth is quite enough for her to maintain a standard and lavish lifestyle in a luxurious way.
Besides this, the average pay for a reporter and journalist is around $65,000 per year. Similarly, she is paid in the same range. Currently, she is affiliated with the FOX news channel.
However, there is no information about her car and house. As she is still active in the journalism field, her net worth will surely increase in the upcoming years.
Who is Heather Nauert Husband?
Heather Nauert is a married woman. She married Scott Norby in the year 2000. He is an investment banker. The couple dated each other for a few years before their marriage. Moreover, they were blessed with two children. She gave birth to her first child. His name is Peter who was born on 7th October 2009. Similarly, her second son, Gage was born in 2010.
Nevertheless, there are no other relationships or affairs related to her personal life. At the current time, she is married and far from the rumors regarding the divorce. She presently resides with her family and enjoying her blissful life in New York City, USA.
Concerning the rumors, Nauert earned much criticism due to her controversial remark on the birth certificate issue of Obama during Bill O’Reilly‘s segment “ Mad as Hell” on Fox News Channel. Once, there were rumors about her divorce from her husband but it seems to be false.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Heather has an average height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) and weighs around 61.2 kg. She has a slim body size of 35-26-36 inches. Her sexual orientation is straight. Similarly, She has blonde hair and hazel eye color.
- Nauert began her career as a writer for the week after week business indicates “First Business” trailed by more than 100 markets the nation over. Afterward, she joined the Fox News Channel.
- Later on, she became a journalist and contributed generally to the show “The Big Story”.
- However, she left the Fox News Channel but later rejoined the network in 2007.
- Moreover, she worked as a newsreader for shows like “World News Tonight”, “Good Morning America” and “Nightline”. Luckily, she was awarded an EMMY for the special series “13 Around the World”.
- In October 2012, she left Good Day Wake Up.
- Then she joined the show The Strategy Room on Fox News.com. Her work included covering major breaking stories.
- Furthermore, she has interviewed several celebrities including Liz Cheney, daughter of Vice President Dick Cheney, comedian Sid Caesar and Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. of NASCAR.