Heather Childers Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Heather Childers
|Full Name:||Heather Childers|
|Birth Date:||January 7, 1969|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Hair Color||Blond hair|
|Birth Place||Charlotte, North Carolina, the U.S|
|Education||University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill|
|Heather Childers Facebook|
|Heather Childers Twitter|
|Heather Childers Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Heather Childers|
Heather Childers is a popular veteran television personality. Moreover, Heather is a television news anchor who works as the co-anchor for the Fox News Channel’s show, Happening Now. Likewise, Childers joined Fox News in late 2010.
She is also one of the rotating co-hosts of Fox and Friends First alongside Heather Nauert. In the year 2017 September, she began hosting Fox & Friends at 4 AM.
What is the Age of Heather Childers?
Heather Childers was born on 7 January 1969, in Charlotte, North Carolina, the U.S. Her age is 50 as of the year 2019. Childers grew up with her family in her hometown. She belongs to American by her nationality and holds a White American ethnicity.
She attended Sharon Elementary school, where Childers received primary education. Childers completed high school at the Myers Park High School in 1987. Moreover, she enrolled at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill for her undergraduate degree.
Heather graduated from there keeping an English major. Likewise, at the age of 16, she had an accident that led to years of medical treatment. Similarly, she crashed her 1964 Chevrolet Corvair into a tree on Queens Road West, which took years of reconstructive facial and oral surgery to recover.
Who is Heather Childers Married to?
She is an unmarried woman. Childers is dating Tom Zban, a Former Virginia Teach football player. Heather Childers frequently shares his pictures via Instagram with her boyfriend. According to reports, Childers has been dating him since 2016. Heather Childers’s boyfriend, Tom Zyban works as a radiologist in Charlotte. Furthermore, the cute couple yet to be married.
Childers reportedly dated Rick Carlson but, she did not reveal her affair publicly. She is a true supporter of POTUS Donal Trump and has shared several pictures with Trump on her Instagram account.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Heather Childers?
Heather is involved in the media industry for more than twenty-four years now. However, she has not disclosed the information about her salary but the expected salary might be $120k to $280k annually.
It’s difficult to find an authentic estimate of her exact net worth. What Heather earns and invests in is simply unknown. Moreover, it has often been expressed that her net worth shouldn’t be less than $4 million. Currently, she works at Fox News as a news anchor and was awarded the Best News Anchor, Best Newscast Award, and also awarded with and Best Documentary Readers Choice Award.
Childers’ Body Statistics
Heather Childers stands at an average height of 5 feet 9 inches with a weight of around 64 kg. She has got amazing grey eyes and blonde hair which makes her more gorgeous. Moreover, the information about her body measurements is 37-25-36.
The Professional Career of Heather
- Heather Childers began her professional career at WCNC-TV, in Charlotte as a Producer or Reporter in the year 1992.
- Moreover, in the year 1995, Childers was a weekday anchor and then news director for WFXL, a Fox affiliate in Albany, Georgia.
- Likewise, Heather then moved to WLOS-TV, an ABC affiliate in Asheville, North Carolina in 1999.
- In the year 2002, Heather became a news anchor for News 14 Carolina for eight years.
- She came to Fox News Channel as a general assignment reporter in the fall of 2010.
- Heather Childers became an anchor on America’s News Headquarters in August 2011.
- Furthermore, Childers is also one of two rotating co-hosts of the Fox News Channel program Fox and Friends First alongside Heather Nauert.
- In the year April 2012, she created controversy with a post on her Twitter account.
- More, in the post, she linked to an article from www.godfatherpolitics.com which was titled Did Obama Campaign Threaten Chelsea Clinton’s Life.
- Furthermore, the article intimated that Barack Obama was trying to silence the Clinton family on the truth behind Obama’s birth certificate.
- Likewise, in response to criticism of the tweet, she said that she was asking for an opinion.
- Similarly, FOX acknowledges her for anchoring FNC’s America’s News HQ from 2011 to 2013.
- Further, the network gives credits to her for her live coverage of the 2013 AlQaeda terror threats, the impacts of the deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
- Heather Fox News colleagues Ainsley Earhardt and Anna Kooiman also attended the same elementary school, but at different times.