Who is Hazel Judith Huisman? Explore her Biography, Facts
A celebrity kid Hazel Judith Huisman is the single daughter of Dutch actress Tara Elders and Michiel Huisman.
What is the Nationality of Hazel Judith Huisman?
Hazel Judith Huisman entered this earth on 9th June 2007 in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States. As of 2022, her age is 15 years old under the birth sign Gemini. As we already mentioned, Judith is the only daughter of Tara Elders and Michiel Huisman. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
She holds Dutch nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Regarding her education, she studies at an elementary school. Hence, she is busy with her school life and also enjoys quality time with her parents as well.
His Parents’ Net Worth as of 2022
Her mother Tara Elders is a Dutch actress who has collected thousands of dollars from her acting career. In the same way, she has worked with various movies and TV series from where she had increased her net worth.
As per reports, the actress has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2022. Likewise, her father Michiel is also a Dutch actor who has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019.
His Parents’ Personal Life
The Husband and Wife married in Feb 2008, in an intimate wedding ceremony. They dated for a few years and they gave birth to their child as a daughter named Hazel Huisman, on June 9, 2007, before tying the knot. The couple has maintained their relationship strong as they were seen very often in different places & events as well.
As of now, they are living happy and perfect families having their home in New Orleans, Louisiana of the United States. Both of them love cooking for each other with their favorite dishes.
Her Mother Career
Her mother Tara Elders began her career by appearing in the alternative talent show, Ben is in Bleed? on Dutch national television. There she portrayed some minor roles. Later in 2000, she appeared in the Television series, TV7. After that, she has debuted in the film Vroeger bestaat niet meer as Roos in 2001. The same year, she also made TV appearances in Costa. There she played the role of Cindy.
Some of her films and TV series are Loverboy, Hush Hush Baby, Interview, Winterland, All stars-De series, Najib n Julia, Medea and so on. Moreover, she has taken a huge break from her acting career since 2009. Since the time, she has not appeared in any films and neither any sign of her upcoming movies.
Her Father Career
- Her father Michiel Huisman has been active in the film industry from the past 1995 with a high amount of success and satisfaction upon his work.
- Previously, he was a guitarist who used to play guitar in his school and college time.
- He was much passionate about the music that was playing for the Fontane that was a Dutch band.
- This band was created by him along with Roland ver der Hoofd including Donny Griffioen, Gilles Tuinder, and Bas van Gelder.
- They released their songs of the band in the year 2001 and accordingly with the other two in the year 2002 and 2003.
- After he earned fame in his career, the very first solo soundtrack came across the film named Costa right in 2001.
- He also played the role in one of the most viewed TV series Game of Thrones from 2014-16.
- He stepped into the international acting industry in 2006. Some of his television series are The Young Victoria, Dalziel, and Pascoe, Treme, The Haunting of Hill House.
- Some of his films are World War Z, The Invitation, The Age of Adeline, Nashville, Zwartboek, Guernsey, and many more.
- Besides, he has also appeared in the fourth season of the popular television show Game of Thrones.
FAQs of Hazel Judith Huisman
Who is Hazel Judith Huisman?
Judith is the single daughter of Dutch actress Tara Elders and Michiel Huisman.
Where was Hazel Judith Huisman born?
Judith entered this earth on 9th June 2007 in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States.