Bio of Indian Actress Harminder Kaur, Married Life with Khali & Family
Facts of Harminder Kaur
|Full Name:||Harminder Kaur|
|Birth Date:||January 12, 1971|
|Husband||The Great Khali|
|Married||The Great Khali (2202)|
|Education||University Alcala, University Delhi|
|Father||Rajinder Pal Singh|
|View more / View less Facts of Harminder Kaur|
Harminder Kaur is an Indian actress who is famous for Ish Amitoj Kaur’s directed Panjabi movie Kambdi Kalaai (2006). Too, she came to the media spotlight after marrying her husband, The Great Khali.
Where was Harminder Kaur Birthed?
To the Indian parents, Harminder Kaur was born on 12th January 1971 in Delhi. Currently, she is 48 years old and her horoscope is Capricorn. She is the daughter of Rajinder Pal Singh (father) and Charanjit Kaur (mother). Harminder holds an Indian nationality.
Bachelor’s Degree in English
She completed her Bachelor’s degree in English from University Delhi, India. Later, she did her Diploma in the Spanish language from the same university in the year 1993. She graduated with her Master of Arts from the University of Alcala, Madrid in the year 1998.
Is Harminder Kaur still Married to Khali?
Harminder is currently married to the WWE star The Great Khali. The couple tied their wedding knot on 27th February 2002 and they had an arranged marriage.
The couple welcomed their first child as a daughter Alveen Rana born on 26th February 2014, just a day before the pair’s 12th anniversary. As of now, it has been 17 long years since they got married to each other.
Net Worth and Salary of Harminder Kaur
Harminder Kaur might have earned a decent amount from her career as an actress but she has not revealed anything. However, her husband, Khali has an estimated net worth of around $16 million. His main source of income comes from his wrestling career.
Being a part of WWE, Khalid draws a huge salary of $970k per year. Also, he makes a huge income from brand endorsements, which amount to nearly $225k every year. Kaur is enjoying her husband’s net worth and living a lavish life together.
Professional Career of Harminder Kaur
- Harminder Kaur is an actress based in India who is known for her role in a film called Kambdi Kalaai.
- The movie was directed by Ish Amitoj Kaur who she shared her work with starring Parmjit Singh, Preet Cheema, Caroline Treadwell, Manish Pal, Banwari Taneja, Harminder Kaur, Harvinder Kaur, and other teams.
- The release date of the movie was decided for the month of March 24, 2006, in India.
- Other than this there is no information regarding her career.
- She might be doing some movies at the moment which is still missing from the media.r.
- The Great Khali is a famous professional wrestler, promoter, actor, and powerlifter.
- He started his career as a police officer. He started his wrestling career in All Pro Wrestling (APW) in the year 2000.
- Khali used to wrestle under the ring name, Giant Singh.
- After that, he wrestled in companies such as World Wrestling Championship, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and many more.
- He rose to the media limelight after he joined World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in the year 2006.
- Under WWE, Khali wrestled in Deep South Wrestling.
- Later, he got involved in various feuds with other wrestlers.
- During the years 2006 and 2007, he defeated Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker.
- After being drafted to the RAW brand, Khali won the title of WWE Heavyweight Champion on 17th July 2007.
- Likewise, he went on to win several titles.
- In the year 2014, his contract with the WWE expired.
- Then in the year 2015, he opened his own wrestling school in Punjab, India.
- As an actor and TV personality, Khali has starred in several TV shows.
- He has appeared in films including, The Longest Yard, MacGruber, Kushti, and so on.