Who is Happy Atticus Mapel? His Bio, Net Worth, Single
Facts of Happy Atticus Mapel
|Full Name:||Happy Atticus Mapel|
|Birth Date:||September 13, 1988|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Grandparents||Sam Winningham, Marilyn Jean Maloney|
|Siblings||Patrick Mapel, Jack Mapel, Riley Mapel, Calla Louise Mapel|
|View more / View less Facts of Happy Atticus Mapel|
Despite being a struggling actor, Happy Atticus Mapel is popular as the celebrity son. His mother Mare Winningham is an American actress & singer who has nearly appeared in 100 TV shows and feature films.
Born as Celebrity Son
The 31-years-old actor Happy was born on September 13, 1988, to parents Mare Winningham (mother) & William Mapel (father) in the U.S. His birth sign is Virgo. He has four siblings Patrick Mapel, Jack Mapel, Riley Mapel, and Calla Louise Mapel.
American citizen Happy belongs to the white ethnicity. Unfortunately, his brother Riley Mapel is dead. His parents married in 1981 but divorced in the year 1996. His uncle’s name is Patrick Winningham. Mapel grandparents were Sam Winningham, & Marilyn Jean Maloney.
Cause of His Brother Death
Happy’s sibling brother Riley Mapel passed away on 14th August 2005 at the age of 23. According to reports, his cause of death is suicide. He committed suicide in Los Angeles the United States. He was studying acting at LACC’s Acting Academy at the time.
The details of Riley’s death were not published in the best interests of the family. The body of Riley was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park (Hollywood Hills). Happy with his family chose to grieve in privacy.
Net Worth of Happy Mother
Well, Happy is a struggling actor who might be earning a decent salary. So his actual net worth is under review. Being a celebrity son, he is living a luxurious life. His mother has earned decent worth after appearing in 100 TV shows and feature films.
His mother Mare Winningham has a net worth of around $1.5 Million. The film St. Elmo’s Fire (1985) in which she appeared collected $37.8 million at the box office made in the budget of $10 million. Then, movies Turner & Hooch (1989) collected $71.1 million against a budget of $13 million & Brothers (2009) film collected $43.3 million against a budget of $26 million.
Then she featured in the Mirror Mirror (2012) & O.G. (2018) movies which collected $183 million & $221.6 million at the box office against the budget of $85 million & $120 million respectively.
What is Happy Atticus Mapel Relationship Status?
Well, Happy Atticus Mapel is a private person whose personal life is yet to be revealed in the media. He might be married or maybe single out to be out in the media.
Also, Happy never came into the limelight because of his relationship. So it is very hard to tell whether Mapel is married or single. Stay toon we will update soon after getting information from confirmed sources.
On the other hand, his mother is married, Mare Winningham married thrice in her life and divorced twice. Now, she is in a blissful relationship with her husband Jason Trucco married on November 15, 2008. His mother-mare married actor A Martinez in 1981 but divorced a year later on January 29, 1982.
Then, she married William Sweet Mapel in 1982, though it couldn’t sustain long more than 14 years, and divorced in 1996. The actress is the mother of 5 children.
- As we already mention Happy is a struggling actor. So there are no details on his career.
- He only came into the media spotlight because of his celebrity son.
- His mother Mare Winningham is an American actress who is 8 times Emmy Award nominee.
- She started her professional career in 1976 and is active until now. In the same year, she began to sing and write songs.
- At the age of 16, she made her TV debut on The Gong Show & indeed has won the hearts of many with her career journey.
- Then she starred in the short-lived drama called The Young Pioneers in 1978.
- Her career took off soon after she got exposure & started getting more acting roles on TV.
- The veteran Hollywood personality has appeared in numerous movies and TV series who have huge fame and fortune to stick by her side.
- The actress Mare’s most notable works include St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), Miracle Mile (1988), Turner & Hooch (1989), The War (1994), and American Horror Story: Coven (2013).
- Mare is also a singer who has released 4 albums and has also done some singing roles in movies.