Hanna Prater Wiki, Age, Net Worth2022, Salary, Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Hanna Prater
|Full Name:||Hanna Prater|
|Education||Heppenheim Middle School, Baden Wurttemberg Fashion School|
|Kids||Emilie Vettel, Matilda Vettel|
|View more / View less Facts of Hanna Prater|
Hanna Prater is a former German fashion student who is famous for her longtime romance with F1 racer Sebastian Vettel. However, Vettel is a four-time Formula One World Champion.
Early Life of Hanna Prater
Prater was born in the year 1988 to an English mother and German father. Currently, she is 31 years old. She was raised in Heppenheim, Germany. Apart from that, she was bilingual with proficiency in both English and Germany by the age of 4. She holds German nationality and belongs to white ethnic groups.
Furthermore, she attended Heppenheim Middle School and went on to attend Baden Wurttemberg Fashion School. From there, she majored in textile design. Likewise, Prater loves football and is an avid supporter of Barcelona FC.
Is Hanna Prater married to Sebastian Vettel?
Firstly, Hanna Prater met Sebastian Vettel in Heppenheim Middle School. Just after graduating, the two started a long-distance relationship. But, Prater stayed in Germany while Vettel moved to Switzerland for his racing career.
Then, the couple decided to take their relationship to the next level in 2010. Furthermore, Prater gave birth to their daughter Emilie on January 12, 2014. Simultaneously, their second daughter, Mathilda, was born later the following year.
Once Prater was asked why she does not attend Sebastian Vettel’s races, to which she responded by saying that the racing arena is the place of work for her partner and she doesn’t want to go there and distract him. Likewise, as Prater is a very private person, she routinely declines opportunities to speak to the media.
What is the estimated Net Worth and Salary of Hanna Prater?
Hanna’s actual net worth and salary have not been revealed yet.
However, her husband, Sebastian Vettel’s net worth is reportedly estimated to be around $55 million. Moreover, he also ranks 18th on the Forbes list of richest people.
Hanna Prater’s Career
- Actually, she was taught to sew at a young age by her maternal grandmother.
- Therefore, Peter dreamed of being a fashion designer. Just after her graduation, Hanna Prater secured work in the print fashion industry and eventually made a name for herself by styling for the famous ‘Look Magazine.’
- Previously, she impressed many of her professors with her eye for detail so, she was offered a place at the prestigious Baden Wurttemberg Fashion school.
- Later on, she worked at the S. Oliver Fashion House and garnered much valuable experience from this stint.
- However, Prater is reportedly working on her own line of fashion accessories after taking a break from her career to have kids.
- Nevertheless, Prater has not received any awards and achievements in her lifetime but her husband, Vettel has won numerous numbers of awards including the Autosport of the Year award, the DHL Fastest Lap of the Year award, the BBC Overseas Sports Personality of the Year award, and Laureus World Sports for Sportsman of the Year award.