How much is Hallie Jackson’s Net Worth? Has a Diamond Ring from Her Marriage & fond of cars
Hallie Jackson is an American TV journalist who is currently Chief White House correspondent for NBC News, an anchor for its cable division, MSNBC, and a fill-in anchor for Today. Her work has made her become super famous and she has been earning a massive amount of money as a correspondent and an anchor.
Currently, Hallie’s net worth and salary have reached higher for her career as a journalist. As her hearing is more than we assume many of her fans want to know more about her net worth and career.
What is Hallie Jackson’s Net Worth and Salary as of 2019?
Hallie Jackson Net Worth & Salary: According to various online sources, Hallie Jackson has an estimated net worth of around 1.5 million. She receives an annual average salary of about $75k. Her work has been considered one of the best in the whole United States of America. She has earned a decent amount of fortune from her professional career as a successful TV journalist.
NBC News correspondent Jackson is one of the prominent personalities in the television and journalism industry. She is a brilliant woman blessed with talent, success, and economic benefit, though she has kept most of her property detail under the wrap. Currently, she seems to live a high quality of life happily with her family and children, her incomes and saving are quite enough for her daily lifestyle.
|Net Worth in 2019||$1.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||In a Review|
|Source of Income As||TV Journalist and Correspondent|
Her Car Collection
It looks like Hallie Jackson possesses a red 2015 convertible Chevrolet Camaro worth $40k–$70k. And from some pictures she has shared, it appears as though she loves old pickup trucks. She shared a picture on her official Instagram of a 1963 Pick-up Truck stating that she would own it one day and that it is her dream to ride on one of those.
Has a Diamond Ring from Her Marriage
Hallie is married to her high school boyfriend named Doug Hitchner and she possesses a huge diamond ring. As indicated by a diamond registry, diamond rings might cost between $3,080 to $26,950 per carat. By looking at the picture, we can assume that it is not an ordinary ring. It’s pretty sure it’s an expensive one which is all about her salary and career as a correspondent.
Professional Career of Hallie Jackson
- Hallie Jackson started her career in the year 2006 when she joined WBOC-TV in Salisbury, Maryland, and Dover, Delaware.
- Also, she worked for WFSB until the year 2008. In 2012, she joined Hearst Corporation where her work is quite praiseworthy as she solely reported from Washington D.C. for the agency’s 26 stations.
- The series of successes didn’t leave Hallie’s door as in the year 2014 she went on to became a news reporter as well as a journalist for NBC News.
- One of her major works includes her coverage of Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign.
- In the year 2016, she joined MSNBC Live, where she appeared as the host of 1 P.M. ET. After that, she became the White House correspondent for NBC in 2017.
- Her career progress and success story has inspired a lot of people worldwide.
- Although she hasn’t won any awards yet, her hard work and dedication have earned the honor of Phi Beta Kappa, the oldest honor society in the United States.
Hallie Jackson’s Interesting Facts
- Hallie Jackson was born on 29th April 1984 in Yardley, Pennsylvania, the United States of America to American parents.
- She is the daughter of Heidi Jackson (mother) and David Jackson (father).
- Currently, she is 35 years old and her horoscope is Taurus.
- Hallie belongs to American nationality and her ethnic background is North American.
- She graduated from Pennsbury High School in the year 2002 and later, she joined Johns Hopkins University.
- Hallie has an estimated net worth of around 1.5 million and her annual salary is $75k.
- Hallie married her school boyfriend Doug Hitchner in the year 2011.
- She stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches while her body weight is around 59 kg.
- Hallie is active on several social networking sites such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.