Haleigh Hughes【Nick Mullens Wife】Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband
Facts of Haleigh Hughes
|Full Name:||Haleigh Hughes|
|Birth Date:||March 24, 1994|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Education||University of Southern Mississippi|
|Kids||Luke Clayton Mullens|
|View more / View less Facts of Haleigh Hughes|
Haleigh Hughes is the gorgeous wife of NFL player Nick Mullens.
Early Life of Haleigh Hughes
Haleigh Hughes was born on March 24, 1994, in Mississippi, the United States. She is the eldest of three children born to Kellie and Kiley Hughes. Haleigh has two younger brothers, sadly we just know Layton, a student at George County High School. Her dad played baseball at Southeastern.
Graduation and University
Haleigh holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Haleigh graduated in 2012 from Ocean Springs High School and from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2016.
Not only did she graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts and science and a minor in psychology, but she was also a member of the cheerleading squad.
Haleigh has been an instructor at the Universal Cheerleaders Association since 2012, as a recruiting assistant at Southern Miss. Nowadays a 4th-grade teacher at Oak Grove Upper Elementary.
Who is Haleigh Hughes’s Husband?
Haleigh exchanged his marital vows with Nick Mullens on July 15, 2017. Reportedly, they first started their relationship in their college days as they both attended the University of Southern Mississippi.
Moreover, she was cheerleading when Nick was playing for Southern Mississippi, and eventually, the couple fell in love with each other. Since then the duo has been together and reportedly, there aren’t rumors of them getting separated in recent times.
Nick proposed to Haleigh on December 19, 2016, and eventually, the couple exchanged their marital vows on July 15, 2017. Despite being married for a long, the couple is yet to be parents and might be planning to have one soon.
Besides, the couple is the proud parents of an adorable Goldendoodle dog named Scout. Additionally, the couple shares a good bonding with their dog as they often post a picture of Scout on their respective social accounts.
The love chemistry between them is certainly a matter of jealousy for everyone as they are often spotted enjoying quality time with each other. Furthermore, they often go for a vacation, and most recently they were spotted spending time on Captiva Island.
What is Haleigh Hughes’s Net Worth and Salary?
Haleigh has earned a decent amount of money throughout her career. However, she has not provided her net worth and salary in the media. Being the wife of a famous celebrity, she certainly enjoys the fortune of her husband. Therefore her husband’s net worth was evaluated at $0.5 million as of 2022.
He is currently signed to the San Francisco 49ers and has reportedly earned $540,000 over the two seasons of his career in the NFL. His salary-cap hit for the year 2018 is $395,000. As a rookie who is up and coming into the league, his net worth is likely to increase with time.
- Back in 2012, Haleigh professionally worked as an instructor at the Universal Cheerleaders.
- Further, she also worked as a recruiting assistant at Southern Miss.
- Currently, she works as a teacher, teaching 4th-grade students at Oak Grove Upper Elementary.
- Besides these, there is not much about her profession.
- On the other hand, her husband Nick Mullens was signed by the San Francisco 49ers as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2017.
- He was selected as the fourth backup quarterback behind Brian Hoyer, Matt Barkley, and rookie C.J. Beathard.
- He was waived from the final roster cuts on September 2, 2017, but signed to the practice squad the next day.
- Mullens spent his rookie season on the practice squad but signed as a reserve/future contract for the 49ers on January 2, 2018.
- He also completed a 24-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Pierre Garcon in the first quarter.
- He also played for the team in the follow-up week game against the New York Giants.
- As there are many games waiting before the end of the season, and expectations are high for him to keep up his performance through the rest of the season.
FAQs of Haleigh Hughes
How old is Haleigh Hughes?
Haleigh was born on March 24, 1994. As of 2022, she is at the age of 28 years old.
Does Haleigh Hughes have a Child?
Yes, Haleigh is the mother of a son. Her son, Luke Clayton Mullens was born on August 31, 2019.
What is Haleigh Hughes’s Height?
Haleigh stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches with a body weight of 55kg.