Who is Griffin Arthur Fraser? His Bio, Parents, Net Worth
Facts of Griffin Arthur Fraser
|Full Name:||Griffin Arthur Fraser|
|Birth Date:||September 17, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Siblings||Holden Fletcher Fraser, Leland Fletcher|
|View more / View less Facts of Griffin Arthur Fraser|
Griffin Arthur Fraser just grabbed the media attention as a celebrity son. His father Brendan Fraser is a Canadian actor popular for playing Rick O’Connell in The Mummy trilogy.
How old is Griffin Arthur Fraser?
The 18-years-old Griffin Arthur Fraser is the elder son of popular actor Brendan Fraser. His mother’s name is Afton Smith who is also an actress. His birth date is 17 September 2002 and born in the United States of America. By nationality, Griffin Arthur Fraser is an American citizen and is of white ethnicity. He belongs to the Christianity religion.
He grew up with his two siblings which make his childhood memorial. They are Holden Fletcher Fraser and Leland Fletcher Fraser. There is no information about his educational background. It seems that he is getting a good education from a good university.
Griffin Arthur Fraser’s Parents Net Worth
Griffin Arthur Fraser is yet to be involved in any sort of career. He is yet to find out about his career. But his father Brendan Fraser has an estimated net worth of around $25 million as of 2022.The primary source of Brendan has been from his film career either taking the roles of an actor, or an executive producer. He has earned a hefty sum of money from his acting career. Also, he earns a handsome sum of income from various brand endorsements with various companies.
Also, Griffin’s mother Afton Smith is a famous actress who has an estimated net worth of $3 million. She has accumulated a lot of wealth in her life. It seems that she is enjoying her life. She has been earning a decent amount of money from her profession as an actress. Afton is also involved in doing a brand endorsement which increases her net worth. Her current annual income is around $900,000. Also, she has been receiving a $50,000 monthly alimony from her career.
What is the Relationship Status of Griffin Arthur Fraser?
Griffin Arthur Fraser is a handsome boy with a good personality. Almost every girl would like to date him because of his popularity. But Griffin is yet to be involved in any relationship. This celebrity son might be too young to handle a relationship at this age, though he carries the ability to understand love life.
So let’s talk about his father’s love life. Griffin’s father Brendan Fraser married Afton Smith. His parents tied their wedding knot on September 27, 1998. In the garden at the Bel Air Hotel in Los Angeles, their wedding ceremony took place. After ten years of their marriage, his parents break their bond with divorce in the year 2008.
Griffin Arthur Fraser’s Parents Career
- Griffin Arthur Fraser may put his steps in the film industry. We may see him as a model and actor in the future if Griffin follows in his father’s footsteps. But now he is focusing on his studies.
- Although he is yet to establish his career. Her father Brendan Fraser is a famous actor.
- He had made a brief appearance in a reenactment on the television series called America’s Most Wanted, in 1988 as a friend of murder victim Rodney Mark Peterson.
- After that, he made his film debut in 1991 as a sailor headed to Vietnam in Dogfight.
- Brendan gets his first leading role in the comedy film called Encino Man in 1992 where he played a frozen pre-historic caveman who is thawed out in the present day.
- In the same year, he played Steve Nebraska in The Scout and Montgomery “Monty” Kessler in With Honors as well as co-star with Adam Sandler and Steve Buscemi in Airheads.
- He also played in films including Philip Ridley’s The Passion of Darkly Noon in 1995 and The Twilight of the Golds in 1997.
- In the movie Now and Then he had got a small role too.