Greg Inglis Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Girlfriend, Wife, Height
Facts of Greg Inglis
|Full Name:||Greg Inglis|
|Birth Date:||January 15, 1987|
|Height:||6 feet 5 inches (1.96m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Kempsey, New South Wales|
|Kids||Nate, Quinnsy, Riley|
|Greg Inglis Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Greg Inglis|
Greg Inglis is a famous Australian rugby footballer. He currently plays as a fullback, center, five-eight for an Australian rugby league team, “South Sydney Rabbitohs”.
Inglis’s Life of Early Days
Inglis was born on 1987, January 15 in Kempsey, New South Wales, Australia as Gregory Paul Inglis. Currently, his age is 32 years old. His father’s name is Wade Blair and his mother’s name is Monica Inglis.
He belongs to a family of Indigenous Australian (Dunghutti) heritage. Greg’s nationality is Austrian and belongs to a white ethnical group.
How many Sibling Does Greg Inglis have?
He lost his six-year step-sibling, Tamieka (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) in 2005 and after a couple of months, his sister died. Inglis was interested in sports since his childhood. He started playing for “Bowraville Tigers” in a rugby league At an early age.
He spent his childhood with his close friend and late Australian Test and One Day International cricketer, Phillip Hughes while he was in Macksville. No information about his educational background.
Greg Inglis got married to his long-term girlfriend, Sally Robinson on December 5, 2010, at a lavish ceremony on the Sunshine Coast. However, they haven’t shared any information about how they met first and their dating history. The couple exchanged their vows at the Twin Waters resort at Maroochydore and the ceremony was attended by stars like Johnathan Thurston, Billy Slater, Sam Thaiday, and Cameron Smith.
They welcomed their first child son, Nate Alexander together in 2014. The duo welcomed their next child, a baby girl, Quinnsy Bella in October 2016. Besides this, he has a son Riley from his ex-wife. He recently made an Instagram post with his new girlfriend Alyse Caccamo on March 11. Inglis’s girlfriend worked in events for the National Rugby League.
How much is Greg Inglis’s Net Worth and Salary?
Greg Inglis is one of the highest-paid players in the history of NRL. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Inglis is about $4 million. He reportedly makes $610,000 per season with the South Sydney Rabbitohs which adds more to his net worth.
Greg Inglis’s yearly salary was estimated at 800,000 AUD as of 2014. Similarly, In 2010, he received $500,000 as a yearly salary from his club. Moreover, in 2015, he earned $850,000 as an annual salary.
Likewise, in 2014, he had a deal with Aboriginal Medical Service paying him $90,000. Previously in 2010 also, he had four deals with different companies that made him earnings of about $200, 000.
Greg Inglis’s Height & Weight
Greg is about 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 105 kg. He looks handsome with his attractive personality. Similarly, he has black hair color with dark brown eyes color.
Greg Inglis’s Career
- At the age of 15, Greg Inglis signed his first professional contract with “Canberra Raiders” and it was the starting point of his career.
- Then he started playing with Newcastle’s Hunter Sports High when he was 16. In the same year, he also represented the senior football team of Wavell State High School, Norths Devils and, the Australian Schoolboys team.
- Moving forward, at the age of 18, Inglis’s first match in NRL came with Melbourne Strom against Parramatta Eels replacing winger, Jake Webster.
- After that, he extended his deal with the club for four more seasons until 2010 with the worth $2 million becoming the highest-paid teenagers in the rugby league.
- Moreover, in the 2009 season, he came into the limelight, having bulked 99kg up to 110kg, making him one of the biggest players in the game.
- He made 333 points in 125 games, from 78 tries and 9 goals and 3 field goals until 2010.
- He then received an offer from different clubs like Toulon but also he signed with South Sydney Rabbitohs for the three NRL seasons (2011-2013) with the transfer fee of $1.8 million on November 12, 2010.
- Later, he announced that he was hours away from singing with Essendon.
- He then held the Captain position after John Sutton in 2014 and finally, in the year 2015, he was appointed as the captain of the club.