Melissa’s Husband Greg Gisoni Bio, Who was his Ex-Wife? Job, Career
Facts of Greg Gisoni
|August 12, 1958
|University of Pittsburgh
|Michele Gisoni, Matthew Gisoni, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler
|View more / View less Facts of Greg Gisoni
Greg Gisoni is an American engineer who specializes in the field of nuclear engineering. Also, he is a Vice President and project director of Westinghouse Electric Company associated with it since 2012. Moreover, he is widely famous as the husband of Television celebrity, Melissa Gisoni.
Early Life of Greg Gisoni
Greg Gisoni was born on 12th August 1958, in the United States of America. As of 2022, he is 63 years old and his birth sign is Leo. Greg was raised in the same place where he was born, the United States of America. He is from an Italian American family. Moreover, Greg holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background.
Educational Background & Colleges
Talking about his educational history, Greg Gisoni graduated with his bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering in 1980 from the University of Pittsburgh. He joined his master’s degree in the year1982 and in Electrical Engineering in the year 1984 from the same University.
Greg Gisoni must have been a great student and a studious one because of which he is in such a special rank in the Nuclear Power field.
The Married Life of Greg Gisoni with ‘Gisoni’ and Ex-Wife
Greg Gisoni is married twice in his life. Currently, he is the husband of a reality tv series star, Melissa Gisoni, they tied their knot in the year 2013. The couple has a total of four children. Michele Gisoni and Matthew Gisoni are the children of their first marriage. However, Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler are his stepdaughters. His wife, Melissa’s marriage with Greg is the second time she got hitched after her divorce with her first husband Kurt Ziegler.
The couple is taking good care of their children and are concerned about raising them properly and, in an environment, which proves good to their mental and physical upbringing. However, there are no rumors of Greg behaving rudely or in an ill manner with his stepdaughters till now.
A Career (Job) in a Business
- Greg Gisoni has an aim to become a successful businessman from a young age.
- However, he started his job as the Director of Engineering at Nuclear Automation from 2000 to 2006.
- His task at Nuclear Automation was to design and deliver the large I&C replacement system for various international nuclear plants.
- He was in the company for around six years.
- After taking a leave from his first job at Nuclear Automation, Greg joined Nuclear Services in Cranberry Township, PA as a Vice President Operations Delivery.
- His task at the company was to integrate a large Nuclear plant and to provide the same services on a new nuclear plant.
- During that period, Greg worked on the development, designing, licensing, and construction of new plants for Toshiba’s Advanced Boiling Water Reactor.
- He worked there for a period of six years.
- Currently, Greg’s longest tenure is with the Westinghouse Electric Company.
- He had already given seven precious years to the company since the year 2012 and he is still working for the company
- Also, Greg is a Vice President of New Plants Engineering, Equipment, and Major Projects.
- He takes care of the completion of engineering design completion activities and is recently taken a contract for Chinese companies.