Gracie Elliot Teefey Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary
Facts of Gracie Elliot Teefey
|Full Name:||Gracie Elliot Teefey|
|Birth Date:||June 12, 2013|
|Siblings||Selena Gomez Scarlett Teefey|
|View more / View less Facts of Gracie Elliot Teefey|
Gracie Elliot Teefey is famous as the half-sister of famous pop star Selena Gomez who started gaining limelights after Gomez started sharing her pictures on her social media.
Early Life of Gracie Elliot Teefey
Gracie Elliot Teefey was born on 12th June 2013, in California, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 6 years old and her horoscope is Gemini. She is the daughter of Brian Teefey (father) and Amanda Teefey (mother). She is the half-sister, Selena Gomez who was born to the same mother as Gracie.
Gracie holds an American nationality and she belongs to the mixed ethnicity of Italian and American. Furthermore, she is studying at an elementary school in her hometown as of 2019.
What is the Relationship Status of Gracie Elliot Teefey’s Parents?
Gracie Elliot Teffey is spending her childhood happily with her parents and half-sister Selena. Talking about her parent’s relationship, they got married on 18th May 2006, after the couple knows about the pregnancy with their first child, but Amanda suffered a miscarriage at the sixteen weeks of her pregnancy.
Later, the couple gave birth to Gracie Elliot Teefey in the year 2013. Gracie’s mother was previously married to Ricardo Joel Gomez with who she had Gracie’s half-sister Selena Gomez before they split in the year 1997 and took physical custody of Selena.
How much is Gracie Elliot Teefey’s step-sister’s Net Worth and Salary?
Her mother owns a decent net worth of around $9 million as of 2022. Amanda has collected a decent amount of money from her professional career as a film producer. Talking about her father Brian Teefey, he was a manager of her step-daughter, Selena Gomez.
He served as her manager from the year 2006 to the year 2014. According to some online resources, the base salary of the Talent Management Manager is around $92.43k per year. Furthermore, her half-sister Selena Gomez enjoys an impressive net worth of $60 million.
Gracie Elliot Teefey’s Career
- Gracie Elliot Teefey is just 5 years old and it might be way before she actually starts a professional career.
- She rose to the media spotlight for being the half-sibling of singer and producer Selena Gomez.
- Talking about her mother’s career, Amanda is a film producer and is famous for her work on The Ant Bully (2006), 13 Reasons Why (2017), and Lucky Lance 6.
- At the beginning of her career, her mother performed as a stage actress in Dallas, Texas.
- Amanda tried to build a career in acting, however, she couldn’t and she decided to become a producer.
- Until now, she has produced more than 60 music videos and also commercials.