Is Grace Helbig still Dating Boyfriend? What’s Net Worth 2022? Family,
Facts of Grace Helbig
|Full Name:||Grace Helbig|
|Birth Date:||September 27, 1985|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Break Up||Chester See|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||35-25-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Woodbury, New Jersey|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (German, & Northern Irish)|
|Education||Gateway Regional High School, Ramapo College|
|Siblings||John Helbig, Tim Helbig|
|Grace Helbig Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Grace Helbig|
American comedian, actress, and YouTube personality, Grace Helbig is the creator and host of her own YouTube channel. Also, she is the podcasts Not Too Deep, This Might Get Weird, and Pile It On.
Who is Grace Helbig’s Brother?
On 27th September 1985, Grace Helbig was born as the daughter of John Helbig (father) and Theresa McGinnis (mother). She was born Grace Anne Helbig in Woodbury, New Jersey with the birth sign Libra. Having American nationality, she belongs to mixed ethnicity of German, & Northern Irish.
She has older & younger siblings brother John Helbig & Tim Helbig. She attended Gateway Regional High School located in Gloucester County, New Jersey.
Then she joined Ramapo College located in Mahwah, New Jersey. In school, she was a successful track star and medal-winning pole-vaulter.
Is Grace Helbig still Dating Boyfriend-See?
In the public eye, Grace had two main relationships. Previously, Helbig dated Chester See is one of the first famous men, she has dated. Chester is an actor, television producer, and musician.
With her ex-boyfriend Chester, she appeared on YouTube videos from 2014 to 2017. Also, they tried to maintain an amicable relationship following their split.
Helbig & See posted videos to their respective channels called, “Can Exes Talk About Seeing Other People” and “Can Exes Be Friends?”
Who is Grace Helbig in a Relationship?
After break up with Chester is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend Elliott Morgan. The 34-year-old YouTuber, Grace is in a relationship with Morgan since 2019. Her boyfriend Morgan is an American actor, writer, host, producer, and YouTube personality.
In the year 2015, the couple together in her videos as far. The couple is still together living as a boyfriend and girlfriend. Frace & Elliott are having a wondering relationship until now.
What is the Net Worth of Grace Helbig?
Internet personality, Grace Helbig has a net worth of $6 Million as of 2022. Also, she is an American comedian, actress, author, and talk show host earning money from several professional careers. On her YouTube channel, she has over 3 million subscribers with over 256 million video views.
From her YouTube channel, she has estimated revenue of around $180 per day ($66,000 a year) from ads. Also, the YouTubers get paid between $2 to $5 per 1000 monetized views after YouTube takes its cut. Grace commands $20,000-$30,000 per speaking event according to the Speaker Booking Agency website.
In December 2016, Grace purchased a house located in Northeast LA & paid $915,000 for a renovated midcentury bungalow. Also, she owns a pretty, but modest space gray Ford Fiesta. So we are sure that, she is living a luxurious life from her earning.
How Tall is Grace Helbig?
Beautiful YouTuber, Grace Helbig has a height of 5 feet 7 inches i.e 1.75 m. While her body weighs around 59 kg i.e 129 lbs. Grace has an hourglass body shape i.e 35-25-36 inches. She has blonde hair color with dark brown eyes color.
- In 2007, she began her YouTube channel ‘GracieHInABox‘ with a daily vlog.
- Then she started another YouTube channel named ‘Grace n’ Michelle’ with her college roommate Michelle Akin in 2008.
- In the channel, she used to make parodies of famous fairy tales.
- She introduced her own video blog series on the same channel. Her channel gained popularity with 2.4 million followers within 2013.
- After that, she launched ‘Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig’ in 2014 an audio-video podcast.
- Also, she is one of the popular content creators in this era. Grace started working with the creator network of Studio71 in 2017.
- Helbig appeared as the character of Barbie in the music video “Barbie Eat a Sandwich” by the band Care Bears on Fire in 2009.
- Then she was featured to play the role of Idol in the web series MyMusic.
- She appeared in the last three episodes of Season 2 Part 2 of the hit web series The Most Popular Girls in School in July 2013.
- Also, Grace voiced a different character, Pamela Darabond, in three Season 3 episodes in March 2014.
- On February 26, 2015, it was announced via various media outlets, she would be co-starring with Hannah Hart in a reboot of the 1970s.
- She appeared as animal expert Annalise in the eight-episode Comedy Central Facebook Watch web series Beast to Beauty on September 21, 2019.