Who is the Husband of Glena Goranson? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023
Facts of Glena Goranson
|Full Name:||Glena Goranson|
|Married||Pete Caroll (1976)|
|Kids||Brennan Carroll, Nathan Carroll and Jaime Carroll|
|View more / View less Facts of Glena Goranson|
Glena Goranson is famous as the wife of Pete Carroll who is the Head coach of NFL Outfit Seahawks. She came to the media spotlight after marrying her husband, Pete Carroll.
Early Life of Glena Goranson
Glena Goranson opened her eyes to this beautiful world in the year 1955, in the United States of America to American parents. As of 2023, she is 68 years old. Glenn holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. Moreover, she attended Pacific University and got graduation from there.
Are Glena Goranson and Pete Caroll still living together?
Yes, Glena Goranson and Pete Caroll are together for almost five decades. Glena is married woman. She married her long-term boyfriend, Pete Caroll. Glenna met her husband at the university where she read. The couple dated each other for some years and tied the wedding knot on 21st May 1976. Their marriage had been attended by their close friends and family.
Do Glena Goranson and Pete Caroll have children?
Yes, Glena and Pete are parents of three children, two sons, and one daughter. Their sons’ names are Brennan Carroll, and Nathan Carroll, and their daughters’ name is Jaime Carroll. By profession, Brennan is the offensive coordinator for the Arizona Wildcats. They also have a grandchild, Dillion Brenan Carroll. Before marrying Glena, her husband was married to Wendy Pearl from 1973 to 1975.
How much is Glena Goranson’s Husband’s Net Worth?
Glena Goranson’s Husband’s net worth is estimated to be around $40 million and an annual salary of $8 million as of 2023. Pete Caroll earns this million amount from his primary source of income as an American football coach. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American football coach is more than $7 million yearly.
Coaching Career of Pete Caroll
- Pete Carroll is famous as the Head coach of the NFL Outfit Seahawks.
- He began his first job when he tried out for the Honolulu Hawaiians of the World Football League at their training camp in Riverside he found a job selling roofing materials in the Bay Area.
- After that, he started work as a graduate assistant from 1973 to 1983 at different universities.
- Later, Pete worked as a defensive back coach and defensive coordinator from 1984 to 1993 at different NFL clubs like Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets, and many others.
- During his stint as defensive coordinator, Pete has promoted a Head coach in New York Jets.
- Also, he was appointed as the Head coach at New England Patriots and USC.
- Currently, he is servings as a Head Coach at Seattle Seahawks.
- Besides his coaching career, Pete Caroll is an actor too who acted in various films such as Cubed (2009), Pete Carroll’s Trip to Seattle Delayed(2010), and NFL Monday Night Football (1970).
- He has been awarded as coach of the year from the year 2003 to the year 2006 by various colleges, magazines, and football associations.
- Also, he was named a member of the 2015 USC Athletic Hall of Fame class in July 2014.
FAQs of Pete Caroll
Who is Pete Caroll married to?
Pete Caroll is married to Glena Goranson since 21 May 1976. Before marrying Glena, Pete was married to Wendy Pearl.
How many Super Bowls did Pete Caroll receive?
Pete has received one Super Bowl.
Why did Pete Carroll leave the Patriots?
Pete didn’t leave the Patriots, he was fired after the 1999 season.