Bio of William Petersen Wife, Gina Cirone; When is her Birthday? Children
Facts of Gina Cirone
|Full Name:||Gina Cirone|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||United States|
|View more / View less Facts of Gina Cirone|
Gina Cirone is the wife of an American famous dancer, actor, singer, and voice actor, William Petersen.
When was Gina Cirone born?
Gina Cirone was born in The United States of America. Gina holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is white. Looking at her pictures Gina Cirone’s age might be in the early 50s. The information regarding her family background is missing from the social media sites. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Who is Gina Cirone’s Husband?
Gina is a married woman. She is married to her longtime boyfriend William Petersen. Gina Cirone and her husband William Petersen have been married for more than a decade. They had been together for 7 months after meeting in August 2001. After a year of engagement, they married on June 14, 2003.
The couple has twins(a son and a daughter) via surrogacy in June 2011, whose names are kept private. Moreover, they were born premature and now their health has improved.
She is the second wife of William. Previously her husband married Joanne Brady in 1974, but the marriage didn’t last long so they decided to separate in 1981. The couple had a child namely, Maite Petersen. At the moment Gina Cirone and William Peterson are living their happily married life together with their children.
What is Gina Cirone’s Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
Therefore, her husband William Petersen has a net worth of $35 million dollars as of 2022 and a salary per episode of $600 thousand. The couple living in a house in Washington D.C. costs $7 million as of 2022.
Carrer of Gina
- Talking about Gina’s Profession, she has provided no information about her career.
- However, she came under the spotlight after she married William Petersen.
- Gina could be in some form of work to lead her daily life. Due to her reserved profile, there is no information about her career.
- On the other hand, her husband William in 1985, received his first break when he played a Secret Service agent gone rogue to avenge his mentor in William Friedkin’s 1985 action film To Live and Die in L.A.
- In the year 1986, he played FBI agent Will Graham in the first Hannibal Lecter film, Manhunter.
- Likewise, he also claims to have done this because, while rehearsing for a play in Chicago, his dialogue was always coming out like Graham’s; he dyed his hair so he could look in the mirror and see a different person.
- Additionally, he declined a part in Oliver Stone’s Platoon, as it would have kept him in the Philippines, away from his family.