What is the Net Worth of Gina Bellman 2022? Married Twice, Husband
Facts of Gina Bellman
|Full Name:||Gina Bellman|
|Birth Date:||July 10, 1966|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||34-26-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Auckland, New Zealand.|
|Education||Rosh Pinah Primary School,|
|Gina Bellman Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Gina Bellman|
British-New Zealand actress, Gina Bellman is well-known for her performances as Jane Christie on the BBC’s hit comedy show Coupling. Also, she featured as grifter Sophie Devereaux on the 2008 TN T television series Leverage.
How old is Gina Bellman?
The 54-years-old, Gina Bellman was born on 10th July 1966 in Auckland, New Zealand. She is the daughter of parents having Polish and Jewish origin. During the 1950s, her parents from England to New Zealand. When she was 11, Gina returned to England with her parents.
Having British nationality, Gina is of mixed ethnicity. She attended Rosh Pinah Primary School located in Edgware, England. Later she attended JFS located in London.
Married Twice; Who is Gina Bellman Husband?
Gina Bellman has been married twice and her personal life has been full of ups and downs. Her relationship with her first husband Lucho Brieva started when they got married in July 2005. After living as two years a husband and wife, their relationship ended with divorce in 2007.
From their relationship, she became the mother of a daughter named Romy Brieva born in 2009 with her ex-husband Lucho. After divorce, she started having affairs with her current husband Zaab Sethna. Her husband Zaab is a television personality. Their relationship started when they met during the shooting of the pilot episode of the film “Leverage”.
In September 2013, she tied the wedding vows with her spouse Sethna. From their relationship, she was blessed with a son with but their name is still missing. Gina is having a blissful married to her husband.
What is the Net Worth of Gina Bellman?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Gina Bellman has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2022. She has been working as an actress and earning a handsome sum of money. She earns an attractive salary from her working career. The average salary of an actress is nearly $30 thousand–$80 thousand in England according to sources.
But we can assume that she earns more than the average salary. The actress added thousands of dollars to her wealth with the help of several British film productions. Gina is living a luxurious life out of his earning.
What is the Height of Gina Bellman?
The beautiful actress Gina has an appealing body figure. She has a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall i.e 1.7m. While her body weighs around approximately 54kgs i.e 120lbs.
Gina’s vital statistics are 34-26-36 inches and kept an hourglass figure despite her pregnancy. She has dark brown eyes color with black hair color.
- The actress, Gina is an actress who is known for appearing in the series Leverage in the year 2008.
- Then she featured in the films Coupling in 2000, and Silent Trigger in 1996.
- She featured in the series Leverage playing the character of Sophie Devereaux alongside Beth Riesgraf, Timothy Hutton, and many more.
- Bellman was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress on TV for her work in Leverage.
- In the early 1980s, she founded her acting profession in the United Kingdom where she has appeared in enormous television programs.
- In the year 1982, she made her screen debut appearance in the episode of the show Into the Labyrinth.
- Gina got the chance to explore her talent in different shows namely Grange Hill and Black Eyes.
- After that, she featured in films likes Horse Opera and Paranoid.
- Then she known roles of the jealous and outwardly anxious in the character of Jane in the British comedy Coupling in the year 2000.
- She got connected with the creator of Coupling, Steven Moffatt, and got the chance to play a drama named Jekyll on the BBC channel.
- In the year 2009, she set her career in the United States where she seemed to be joining the part of the TNT drama Leverage.
- She played the role of Leila in the drama film “The Have-Nots” in 2016.
- Then she featured in the role of Karen in the modern take on the Wizard of Oz story the series “Emerald City” in 2017.