Who is Giannis Antetokounmpo Wife? Brother, Net Worth 2022, Height
Facts of Giannis Antetokounmpo
|Full Name:||Giannis Antetokounmpo|
|Birth Date:||December 6, 1994|
|Height:||6 feet 11 inches (2.11m)|
|Net Worth||$70 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Athens, Greece|
|Siblings||Kostas Antetokounmpo, Alexis Antetokounmpo,Francis Antetokounmpo ,Thanasis Antetokounmpo|
|View more / View less Facts of Giannis Antetokounmpo|
A Greek professional basketball player Giannis Antetokounmpo came to the limelight as a player for the Milwaukee Bucks of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Where was Giannis Antetokounmpo born?
On 6 December 1994, Giannis Antetokounmpo was born in Athens, Greece. By birth, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. His father’s name is Charles Antetokounmpo, who was a Nigerian soccer player. Likewise, His mother’s name is Veronica Antetokounmpo, who was a high jumper.
Similarly, Giannis is blessed with four brother siblings; two elders named; Francis Antetokounmpo and Thanasis Antetokounmpo, and two younger named; Kostas Antetokounmpo and Alexis Antetokounmpo. He grew up in a loving and caring environment with his siblings. In his childhood, he with his family went to Greece from Nigeria.
By nationality, Giannis Antetokounmpo has a Greek nationality and holds an African-American ethnic background. Talking about his academic qualification,
What is the Net Worth of Giannis Antetokounmpo?
Giannis Antetokounmpo has earned a handsome sum of money from his successful career. According to celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of approx $70 Million as of 2022. Similarly, his salary is around $45 Million. Giannis earns $35 million from salary and endorsements between June 2017 and June 2018.
Likewise, he also earns $43 million between June 2018and June 2019. Giannis earns around $10 million per year from endorsements. Besides that, he signed a four-year $100 million contract with the Bucks in September 2016. Likewise, He also signed a five-year $228 million contract extension with the Bucks on December 15, 2020.
The primary source of his income is his successful career as a basketball player. It seems that he is living a very happy and lavish life with the income which he has gained from his successful career. In the upcoming days, His net worth and salary will definitely raise up.
Who is Giannis Antetokounmpo Wife?
Talking about Relationship Status, Giannis Antetokounmpo is in a romantic relationship. He is currently dating Mariah Riddlesprigger, who plays volleyball at the college level and has interned for the NBA for two years. In addition, The couple has not disclosed their first met and when they stayed in the relationship. They have kept their personal life far away from the eyes of the public.
The couple has posted their adorable and beautiful photo on their Instagram account. They might get married in the future and create their own family.
What is the Height of Giannis Antetokounmpo?
Giannis stands at a good height of 6 feet 11 inches or 2.11 m tall. Similarly, he has a total body weight of 110 kg or 242 lbs. Besides that, Giannis has a pair of dark brown color eyes with black color hair. Furthermore, his body measurement is 44-33- 16 inches. He wears a shoe size of 11US.
Professional Career of Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Giannis Antetokounmpo started his professional career as a basketball player from the year 2012.
- In the same year, he joined the senior squad of Filathlitikos. Similarly, He also played them in Greece’s second-tier basketball league, the Greek A2 League during the 2012-13 season.
- On 28 April 2013, he officially made himself eligible for the 2013 NBA draft. Furthermore, Giannis was also appointed by Milwaukee Bucks in the 2013 NBA draft.
- Likewise, He played for the African team in the 2015 NBA Africa exhibition game representing Nigeria on 1 August 2015.
- On 10 February 2017, He scored a career-high of 41 points in a match against the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Moreover, Giannis Antetokounmpo made his NBA debut as one of the youngest NBA players ever on October 13, 2013, at the age of 18 years.
- He averaged 6.8 points, 0.8 steals,4.4 rebounds, 1.9 assists, and 0.8 blocks in 77 appearances during his rookie season.
- Likewise, He scored in grabbed at least 10 rebounds twice and double figures 23 times, with both efforts resulting in double-doubles.
- Giannis was also selected to be involved in the Rising Stars Challenge at NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans.