Age of Gianni Jansen, Bio, College, Nationality, Husband, Children
Facts of Gianni Jansen
|Real Estate Agent
|Island of Curacao
|Hogeschool for Economic Studies, Radulphus College, Inter-Continental University of the Caribbean
|Gianni Jansen Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Gianni Jansen
- 1 How old is Gianni Jansen?
- 2 Where did Gianni Jansen go to study?
- 3 Who is Gianni Jansen married to?
- 4 Do Gianni Jansen and Kenley Jansen have children?
- 5 How much is Gianni Jansen’s husband’s Net Worth?
- 6 How long is Kenley Jansen’s contract?
- 7 Why was Kenley Jansen’s name kept on the injured list?
- 8 Professional Career of Gianni Jansen
- 9 FAQ of Gianni Jansen
Gianni Jansen is a Real Estate Agent who came to the limelight after marrying a Curaçaoan professional baseball pitcher Kenley Geronimo Jansen.
How old is Gianni Jansen?
Gianni Jansen was born on the 20th of July on the Island of Curacao, Netherlands. By looking at her pictures, she might be in her 30s. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. By birth, her real name is Gianni Francisca. Usually, she celebrates her birthday on the 20th of July every year.
Similarly, she has not revealed anything about her parents and siblings, but once she shared images with the caption “soul sister and soul squad.”
Similarly, she holds citizenship from the Netherlands and belongs to white ethnic background. Moreover, she follows Catholic Christianity as a religion.
Where did Gianni Jansen go to study?
Gianni attended Hogeschool for Economic Studies. She went to Radulphus College after completing high school. Later, Gianni completed her graduation from the Inter-Continental University of the Caribbean.
Who is Gianni Jansen married to?
Gianni is in a conjugal relationship with Kenley Jansen. By profession, her husband is a Curaçaoan professional baseball pitcher. After staying in a relationship for two years, Gianni and Kenley tied their wedding knot on December 11, 2016. Before getting married, they spent most of their time traveling and enjoying life.
Do Gianni Jansen and Kenley Jansen have children?
Yes, Gianni and Kenley are parents of three children. Gianni has not shared any information regarding her children. She prefers to keep her personal matters private, so she hasn’t shared much of her information on her family-related matter and about herself too.
Gianni also has a stepdaughter named Natalia Hannah Jansen. Natalia is the daughter of Kenley’s ex-girlfriend. Natalia was born on March 16, 2013. As of 2022, she is 9 years old. Gianni treats her stepdaughter as if she were her biological daughter.
How much is Gianni Jansen’s husband’s Net Worth?
Gianni Jansen’s husband’s net worth is estimated to be $20 million as of 2022. Kenley earns this million amount from his professional career as a baseball pitcher. According to some online resources, the average salary of a Curaçaoan baseball pitcher is $4.38 million a year. Likewise, he must be earning the same amount from his career.
How long is Kenley Jansen’s contract?
Kenley has agreed to terms with the Red Sox on a two-year, $32 million contract: Source. A major-league source told The Athletic that free-agent pitcher Kenley Jansen has agreed to a two-year, $32 million contract with the Boston Red Sox.
Why was Kenley Jansen’s name kept on the injured list?
Kenley’s name was kept on the injured list because of his irregular heartbeat. The condition has plagued Jansen for the majority of his professional life.
Professional Career of Gianni Jansen
- Gianni is a Real Estate Agent.
- Also, she works as a Sales & Marketing Management / Consultant.
- Kenley Jansen is a professional baseball pitcher.
- He began his career as an outfielder, moved to third base, and eventually became a catcher and first baseman.
- Similarly, he previously played for the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Atlanta Braves in Major League Baseball (MLB).
- Kenley signed a contract with the Dodgers as an undrafted free agent in 2004.
- In the minor leagues, he switched from catching to pitching relief, and in 2010 he made his major league debut.
- He has served as the Dodgers’ closer, and in 2017, he topped the NL in saves Since 2012.
- Jansen has three MLB All-Star appearances and two NL Reliever of the Year awards (2016, 2017).
- He was promoted to the Double-A Chattanooga Lookouts on May 15, 2010.
- On July 24, he made his Major League debut in relief against the New York Mets.
- Moreover, Kenley made a four-out save against the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field in Denver on April 7, 2019.
FAQ of Gianni Jansen
What is the nationality of Gianni Jansen?
Gianni holds Dutch citizenship as a nationality.
How much does Gianni Jansen’s husband earn?
Gianni Jansen’s husband earns a $20 million amount as net worth.
What is Gianni Jansen famous for?
Gianni Jansen is famous as the wife of a Curaçaoan professional baseball pitcher Kenley Geronimo Jansen.