Georgina Leonidas Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height
Facts of Georgina Leondas
|Full Name:||Georgina Leondas|
|Birth Date:||February 28, 1990|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Preston Park Primary School|
|Georgina Leondas Facebook|
|Georgina Leondas Twitter|
|Youtube||Georgina Leondas Youtube|
|View more / View less Facts of Georgina Leondas|
Georgina Leonidas is a reputed English actress. Moreover, she is remembered for her roles as Helena in the fantasy film MirrorMask and as Irisa in the American science fiction television series, Defiance.
Early Life of Georgina Leonidas
Georgina was born on February 28, 1990, in London, England, UK. Currently, she is 29 years old. She is the daughter of a Greek Cypriot father and an English mother’s name is missing.
She also has Welsh ancestry through her mother. Georgina grew up along with her older brother Dimitri and older sister Stephanie who are also actors.
Georgina holds the English nationality whereas she belongs to the white ethnic group. Talking about her educational background, she attended Preston Park Primary School in Wembley.
What is Georgina Leonidas Relationship Status?
Focusing on her personal life, she is still single.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Georgina Leonidas?
According to the sources, Georgina Leonidas’ estimated net worth is around $1 million. Most of her income is from acting in movies and television. She earns a minimum of $1,605 per week as an English actress. In England, the average figure earned by an actor is $32.84 per hour.
Along with this, her movie Harry Potter and the Death Hallows-Part 2 has a lifetime gross of $1.341 billion at the box office with an initial budget of $250 million. Similarly, she starred in the Harry Potter and the Death Hallows-Part 1 which collected $960.4 million at the box office with the budget of its sequels i.e. $250 million.
Consequently, Georgina also starred in the other sequels of Harry Potter and the Hal-Blood Prince, which was the 10th biggest worldwide opening since 2002 with $339,o22,345 that went on to collect $934.5 million at the box office.
Apart from her appearances in the movies, she also appeared in various TV series like Holby City, The Basil Brush Show, Father Brown, and Wizard vs Aliens to name a few. She starred in the tv series and her earnings of $25 thousand to $45 Thousand per show made her more wealthy.
Regarding her body measurements, she stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 54 kg on average. She is amazingly beautiful in her hazel eyes and dark brown hair. Georgina is adorable in her curvy body and looks like an angel.
- As Georgina was interested in acting since her childhood, she started acting in community theatre when she was just eight and at nine she acquired an agent and began to work in television.
- Georgina’s notable credits include the television drama Daddy’s Girl, the soap opera Night and Day, and a 2004 episode of Doc Martin (entitled ‘Of All the Harbours in All the Towns’) in which she plays Melanie, a local Portwenn 15-year-old girl who develops an unhealthy interest in the surgeon.
- After that, in 2005 she starred in Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean’s MirrorMask in the dual roles of Helena and the Dark Princess. Moreover, she followed this with roles in a BBC adaptation of Dracula, as well as Crusade in Jeans.
- Likewise, her theatrical roles have included Adela in the production of Lorca’s The House of Bernarda Alba at Coventry’s Belgrade Theatre, and Dani in The Sugar Syndrome, staged at the Royal Court Theatre Upstairs, London, in 2003.
- Her performance was so good that reviewer Lizzie Loveridge said that she gave a performance “way beyond her years”.
- Likewise, Leonidas was also starred in the BBC docudrama Atlantis, which aired on BBC One and BBC One HD on 8 May 2011.
- Finally, Georgina also teamed up with Dave McKean to work on the film Luna, released in 2014.
- Moving forward, she also starred as Irisa Nolan in the science fiction tv series Defiance, which ran for three seasons.