Death Cause of Georgia Holt, Bio, Family, Net Worth, Husbands
Facts of Georgia Holt
|Full Name:||Georgia Holt|
|Birth Date:||June 9, 1926|
|Death Date:||December 10, 2022|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Divorce||John Paul Sarkisian, Gilbert Hartmann LaPiere, Joseph Harper Collins, John Southall, Chris Alcaide, and John Paul Sarkisian.|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Kensett, Arkansas|
|Father||Roy Malloy Crouch|
|Mother||Lynda Inez Gulley|
|Kids||Cherilyn Sarkisian, Georganne LaPiere|
|View more / View less Facts of Georgia Holt|
- 1 What was Georgia Holt’s Nationality?
- 2 Who was Georgia Holt in a relationship with?
- 3 Who are Georgia Holt’s Ex-Husbands?
- 4 Did Georgia Holt have children?
- 5 What was Georgia Holt’s Net Worth?
- 6 What happened to Georgia Holt?
- 7 Was Georgia Holt in a documentary?
- 8 What was Georgia Holt’s Height?
- 9 Professional Career of Georgia Holt
- 10 FAQs of Georgia Holt
Georgia Holt was an American singer-songwriter, actress, and model who received the limelight as the mother of singer and actress Cher.
What was Georgia Holt’s Nationality?
Georgia Holt opened his eyes to this beautiful world on June 9, 1926. Georgio was born in Kensett, Arkansas, United States. Her real name was Jackie Jean Crouch. At the time of her death, she was 96 years old. According to her full date of birth, her sun sign was Gemini. She used to celebrate her birthday on the 9th of June every year.
Her parents’ names were Roy Malloy Crouch (father) and Lynda Inez Gulley (mother). Georgia was American by nationality and belonged of English, German, Irish, French, Dutch, and Cherokee descent.d. Similarly, she followed Christianity as a religion.
Who was Georgia Holt in a relationship with?
George was in a relationship with Craig Spencer until her death. The duo began their relationship in 1976. They were together for 46 years.
Who are Georgia Holt’s Ex-Husbands?
Georgia has been married 6 times and has gotten divorced six times in her life. She was first in a marital relationship with Armenian-American John Sarkisian. Later she had a marital relationship with actor John Southall.
Holt wed bank manager Gilbert Hartmann LaPiere in 1961. Her other ex-husband’s names are John Paul Sarkisian (1965-1966), Joseph Harper Collins (1957-1961), John Southall (1951-1961), Chris Alcaide (1948-1949), and John Paul Sarkisian (1946-1947).
Did Georgia Holt have children?
Georgia was the mother of two children. She had her first child Cherilyn Sarkisian (born on May 20, 1946) with her first husband. By profession, Cherilyn is a singer and actress.
Later, she had another child Georganne LaPiere (born on September 7, 1951). Likewsie, Georganne is an actress by profession. Georgia has two grandchildren. Their names are Chaz Bono and P. Exeter Blue I.
What was Georgia Holt’s Net Worth?
Georgia had an estimated net worth of around $3 million at the time of her death. She earned that decent sum of money from her career as a singer, songwriter, and author.
An average salary of an American actress is around $97,101 a year. She might have earned the same amount from her acting career when she was still alive.
What happened to Georgia Holt?
Georgia left this earth on December 10, 2022. She was 96 years old at the time of her death. The death cause of Georgia is unknown at the moment. Cher, Holt’s daughter, tweeted the news of her passing. She passed away due to some illness.
Was Georgia Holt in a documentary?
Yes, Georgia was a part of the documentary. Holt was the focus of the 2013 Lifetime documentary Dear Mom, Love Cher, which Cher, Holt’s daughter, served as executive producer for.
What was Georgia Holt’s Height?
Georgia stood at the height of 5 feet and 4 inches while she had a body weight of around 65kg. She had an alluring pair of brown eyes and beautiful short blonde hair.
Professional Career of Georgia Holt
- Georgia was an American singer-songwriter, actress, and model by profession.
- She performed on a radio station in Oklahoma City when she was six years old.
- Georgia was 10 years old when she performed with bandleader Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.
- In the 1950s television and movies, she had little parts.
- Later, Holt was invited to appear on the talk shows of Mike Douglas, Merv Griffin, and Dinah Shore after participating in a singers’ workshop at Studio One in Los Angeles in July 1978.
- Holt additionally participated in audience polling on the American game program Card Sharks from July 4 to July 8, 1988, along with eleven other moms of well-known celebrities.
- Additionally, in 2013, Holt released her 1982-era CD Honky Tonk Woman.
FAQs of Georgia Holt
How many junior high schools did Georgia Holt attend?
As Georgia frequently moved back and forth between her separated parents she attended 17 junior high schools.
In which episode did Georgia Holt appear with her grandson?
Holt and her grandson appeared in episode 9 of RuPaul’s Drag Race’s sixth season in 2014. Likewise, Holt and her grandson Chaz took part in a challenge with a talk-show theme.
How many ex-husbands did Georgia Holt have?
Georgia had six ex-husbands. Their names are John Paul Sarkisian, Gilbert Hartmann LaPiere, Joseph Harper Collins, John Southall, Chris Alcaide, and John Paul Sarkisian.