What’s the cause of George Englund Death? His Net Worth Spouse, Kids
Facts of George Englund
|Full Name:||George Englund|
|Birth Date:||June 22, 1926|
|Death Date:||September 14, 2017|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||32-26-32 inches|
|Birth Place||Washington D.C|
|Father||Harold Austin Ripley|
|Kids||Adam Englund, Bryan Englund, George Englund Jr., Morgan Englund, Dinah Englund|
|View more / View less Facts of George Englund|
American film editor, director, and producer, George Englund first rose to the limelight after the political drama movie “The Ugly American” was released in the year 1963.
When And Where Was George Born?
George was born on 22nd June 1926 in Washington D.C. the United States. He was born George Howe Ripley. His mother Mabel Albertson was an actress and a Jewish and he is the nephew of Jack Albertson, who was an actor by profession. His father’s name was Harold Austin Ripley.
Later his parents got divorced and his mother remarried Ken Englund. Ken adopted George and he took Ken’s surname and changed his name to George Englund. George had a half-sibling named Patrica Englund. Moreover, he and actor Marlon Brando were best friends. Englund carried an American nationality and belonged to a White ethnic background.
How Rich Was This Actor?
Late filmmaker, George Englund was one of the best filmmakers of his time. At the time of his date, he had an estimated net worth of $2 million, which he left for his family.
He earned this amount of money by directing many hit movies. After seeing George’s net worth we can say that he must have lived a lavish and luxurious life through his career in the entertainment industry.
Who Was The Spouse of George At The Time of His Death?
George was in a romantic relationship with an American actress Cloris Leachman. The duo tied their knot in the year 1953. They shared five children together. Their children’s names are Adam Englund, Bryan Englund, George Englund Jr., Morgan Englund, and Dinah Englund. Everything was going pretty well between him and his wife. But later they used to have problems in their marriage and the duo used to fight a lot. So they made a decision to separated.
In the year 1979, George and Cloris got divorced despite being married for more than 25 years. After his divorce from his first wife, he remarried Bonnie Graves, who is an actress by profession on 10th April 1980. The couple shared two children named Graves Englund and Max Englund together. Unfortunately, this marriage also was not meant to be last forever. Also, Englund and Bonnie got divorced in the year 1992 after being married for more than a decade. However, his second marriage also failed then he decided to be single and lived with his children.
What Was The Reason Behind Englund’s Death?
Late director George lived a healthy and happy life. Sadly, on 14th September 2017, he left this world at the age of 91. He died at his house located in Palm Springs, California.
The reason behind Englund’s death is following a fall. The news of his death spread all over the internet. And all his fans were shocked and sad. However, his children were disappointed for not taking care of him.
- Well, George was one of the successful directors of his time.
- He ruled the entertainment industry for a long period of time or we can say he contributed more than half of his life serving the entertainment industry.
- He had directed the movie “The Ugly American” in the year 1963. After two years, in 1965 he released the movie named “Sign to Murder”. In the year 1971, George Englund directed the movie “Zachariah”.
- After a year, he directed his next movie “Snow Job” released in the year 1972. Moreover, he has also directed TV movies.
- In the year 1978, George released a tv movie named “A Christmas to Remember”. And in the year 1984, his next TV movie named “The Vegas Strip War” was released. By profession, he is a movie director, movie editor, filmmaker, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
- George was one of the multi-talented personalities in the American movie industry.
- After his death, the entertainment industry loosed one more multi-talented person.