What is George Clooney Net Worth 2022? Who is his Wife?
Facts of George Clooney
|Full Name:||George Clooney|
|Birth Date:||May 6, 1961|
|Profession:||Actor and Director|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Wife||Amal Clooney (m.2014)|
|Net Worth||$500 million dollar|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Lexington, Kentucky|
|Education||Augusta High School,Cincinnati University|
|Mother||Nina Bruce Warren|
|Kids||Alexander Clooney, Ella Clooney|
|View more / View less Facts of George Clooney|
George Clooney is an American actor and filmmaker. He is known for his roles in films such as ‘Ocean’s Eleven’, ‘Gravity’ and ‘Batman and Robin’.
Clooney’s Early Life and Education
George Clooney was born to American parents on May 6, 1961, in Lexington, Kentucky. His full name is George Timothy Clooney. His age is 58 years old while his horoscope is Taurus. He was born to a family of media and entertainment personalities. George’s father, Nick is a television personality and news anchor and his mother’s name is Nina Bruce. He has a younger sister named Adelia. His aunt is a singer and actress, Rosemary Clooney.
George is American by nationality and comes from a white(English and German) ethnic background. George completed his high school education at Augusta High School. He achieved his degree from Cincinnati University.
George Clooney has earned numerous awards and nominations throughout his career. He won an award for Best Supporting Actor in Syriana as well as Best Picture for Argo in Academy Awards
Similarly, he won a Golden Globe Award for his performance in The Descendants. He won numerous nominations for Satellite Award, Academy Award, BAFTA Award, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards for Best Lead Actor and Best Cast. On 11 January 2015, George was honored with Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award in the Gloden Globe Award.
George is not a great actor but he is also a great human being. He helped the victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake, 2004 tsunami, and 9/11 terrorist attacks by raising funds for them. From 2008, he is working as a ‘United Nations Messenger of Peace’ and he also formed the ‘Satellite Sentinel Project.’
Clooney also gave his full supports to the LGBT community to fight for their rights. He along with his also helped the refugees of Syrian in 2016. They also raised $500,000 for helping the ‘Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting’ in 2018.
Who is George Clooney Wife?
George is married to Amal Clooney who is a Lebanese-British lawyer, and activist. They married in September 2014 in Venice, Italy. On 6 June 2017, Amal gave birth to twins as a girl and a boy named Ella and Alexander in a London hospital.
George had been in a relationship with many different women before getting married to his wife, Amal Clooney. He previously married an American tv actress, Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.
He had also dated many actresses, models and tv personalities like Kelly Preston (1987–1989), actress Ginger Lynn Allen, Celine Balitran (1996–1999), Lisa Snowdon (2000), Clooney dated Renee Zellweger (2001), Krista Allen (2002–2008), Sarah Larson (2007-2008), Elisabetta Canalis (2009- 2011) and Diva Stacy Keibler (2011-2013).
What is George Clooney Net Worth?
As of 2019, George Clooney has a net worth of around $500 million as of 2022 which a half a billion dollars. He is one of the richest actors in Hollywood. He earned most of his wealth through his professional career as an actor.
Clooney is one of the highest-paid actors of American, he receives $27283 for an hour. He received $40,000 per episode for his appearance in the series titled Sisters. From the series ER, George was paid $100000 per episode making $11 million in total.
In 1996, George earned $3 million from the movie One Fine Day. Followed by $10million from Batman, $8million from The Perfect Storm, $20 million from Ocean’s Eleven, $15 million from Intolerance Cruelty, $15 million from Ocean’s Thirteen, and $10 million from Out of Sight.
George Clooney is 5 feet and 11 inches tall while he has a bodyweight of 80 kg. He has got dark brown eyes and greyish hair color.
- Before entering the industry, George used to sell women’s shoes to earn his livelihood.
- He made his television debut in a mini-series entitled ‘Centennial’ in the year 1978.
- George then appeared in small roles in series like ‘The Facts of Life’ and ‘Roseanne.’
- In 1994, he got an opportunity to work in a drama series “ER” where he played the role of Doug Ross for five years.
- He gained a lot of recognition and fame through this series which helped him in building his career.
- George then appeared in many other movies such as From Dusk till Dawn in 1996 followed by One Fine Day along with starring Michelle Pfeiffer.
- In 1997, he landed a lead role in ‘Batman & Robin’ but the movie was a complete failure at the box office.
- Later in 1999, he made his appearance in a war drama ‘Three Kings’ alongside Mark Wahlberg.
- Next in 2000, he appeared in ‘The Perfect Storm’ and later starred in the film ‘O Brother, Where Art Thou?’
- He appeared in ‘The Descendants’ in 2011. In the same year, he directed and wrote the ‘The Ides of March.’
- In 2016, George appeared in the comedy film ‘Hail, Caesar!’ followed by appearing in the movie titled ‘Money Monster’ directed by Jodie Foster.
- As a director, he made his debut in ‘Confessions of a Dangerous Mind’ in the year 2002.
- He also made his appearance in the film ‘Solaris.’ In 2005, he directed and produced the movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck.
FAQs of George Clooney
Who is George Clooney?
George Clooney is an American actor and filmmaker. He is known for his roles in films such as ‘Ocean’s Eleven, ‘Gravity’ and ‘Batman and Robin’.
Where was George Clooney born?
George Clooney was born to American parents on May 6, 1961, in Lexington, Kentucky. His full name is George Timothy Clooney.
Is the George Clooney family a celeb?
George’s father, Nick is a television personality and news anchor and his mother’s name is Nina Bruce. He has a younger sister named Adelia. His aunt is a singer and actress, Rosemary Clooney.