Net Worth 2022 of Geoffrey Zakaria, Parents, Wife, Children, Height
- 1 What nationality is Geoffrey Zakarian?
- 2 Which college did Geoffrey Zakarian go to?
- 3 What is Geoffrey Zakarian’s Net Worth?
- 4 Who is Geoffrey Zakarian’s Wife?
- 5 Are Geoffrey Zakarian’s daughter’s twins?
- 6 How much does Geoffrey Zakarian weigh?
- 7 What restaurants does Geoffrey Zakarian own?
- 8 The Professional Career of Geoffrey Zakarian
- 9 FAQ of Geoffrey Zakaria
Armenian-American chef, Geoffrey Zakarian is famous for being in the cast of reality TV cook shows such as Chopped, The Next Iron Chef, Iron Chef America, and so on.
What nationality is Geoffrey Zakarian?
He grew up with two siblings, a sister, Cynthia Zakarian, and a brother, George. Geoffrey holds dual nationality Armenian-American while he belongs to mixed ethnical background.
Which college did Geoffrey Zakarian go to?
Geoffrey completed his high school education at Burncoat High School in Worcester, Massachusetts in the year 1977. After that, he attended Worcester State University and received a degree in economics.
He joined the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York, and received an associate degree in the year 1982.
What is Geoffrey Zakarian’s Net Worth?
Geoffrey Zakarian has an estimated net worth of $6 million as of 2022 which he earned through his career as a chef, television personality, and author. As per some online resources, an American chef earns an average salary of $15.45 per hour. As Geoffrey is an experienced chef, his salary might be more than the average.
Other than that, he is earning a good amount by advertising, endorsing, and sponsoring, several brands and companies. Being a passionate worker, his net worth and salary will definitely raise higher in the future days. Without any doubt, Geoffrey lives a lavish and fulfilling life with his family members in the United States.
Who is Geoffrey Zakarian’s Wife?
Geoffrey’s wife, Margaret Anne Williams is an American businesswoman and marketing executive from Buffalo, New York State. The couple is married to each other since the year 2005. They dated for some years and finally shared the wedding vows at Our Lady of Lebanon Roman Catholic Church in Niagara Falls, New York.
Geoffrey and Margaret are leading a happy and healthy married life. Prior to Margaret, Geoffrey was married to his first wife, Heather Karaman for almost 10 years. Besides, Geoffrey is free of rumors and controversies at the moment.
Are Geoffrey Zakarian’s daughter’s twins?
Yes, Geoffrey has twin daughters and a son. His daughters are Madeline Zakarian and Anna Zakarian while his son is George Harris Zakarian.
Geoffrey loves his three children a lot. During an interview with some online media, he said:
“And I’m working at home too because I have three children under 11. We cook a lot at home… We do a lot of family-style, whether it’s a big pot of ragu, a big pot of pasta, whether it’s taco night, everything’s family style.”
How much does Geoffrey Zakarian weigh?
What restaurants does Geoffrey Zakarian own?
Geoffrey owns numerous restaurants in places like New York City, Atlantic City, and Miami. Some of them are Point Royal, CounterPoint, The Lambs Club, The National, and so on.
The Professional Career of Geoffrey Zakarian
- Geoffrey started his professional career as an apprentice chef.
- After that, he served as the executive chef at 44 in the year 1990.
- Geoffrey owns numerous restaurants in the United States.
- Besides, he has appeared in numerous TV shows a judge such as Chopped, 24 Hour Restaurant Battle, Hell’s Kitchen, The Kitchen, and so on.
- As an author, he has written cookbooks like My Perfect Pantry, Geoffrey Zakarian’s Town / Country, and many more.
- Geoffrey is also serving as the Chairman of the City Harvest Food Council.
FAQ of Geoffrey Zakaria
How old is Geoffrey Zakaria?
Geoffrey Zakaria is 63 years old.
What is the nationality of Geoffrey Zakaria?
Geoffrey Zakaria is American by nationality.
What is the ethnicity of Dan Geoffrey Zakariaenes?
Geoffrey Zakaria belongs to white ethnic background.